Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Nisbah - She's Mariyam Nafees. Ikr! Isn't she just amazing! I really love seeing her. She plays her part of the young, spoiled, grief stricken daughter so well..Abid Ali tou is simply phenomenal! I was watching the episode with my mother and was all praises for him...my heart went out to Agha Jaan today :(

You too liking Moeez na?! Join me, I really liked him today! Idk how long it will last but I seriously don't mind this guy at all! He's so sweet and caring...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Nisbah - She's Mariyam Nafees. Ikr! Isn't she just amazing! I really love seeing her. She plays her part of the young, spoiled, grief stricken daughter so well..Abid Ali tou is simply phenomenal! I was watching the episode with my mother and was all praises for him...my heart went out to Agha Jaan today :(

You too liking Moeez na?! Join me, I really liked him today! Idk how long it will last but I seriously don't mind this guy at all! He's so sweet and caring...

Thanks.. is this her debut? She is terrific.. really impressed me 😳

Abid Ali is just a class apart! He has such a strong voice that makes the scene all the more enjoyable to watch..

Oh yes Moeez is very caring.. but i'm guessing if he has any sort of interest in Farah I won't like him much πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail
I can't express in words my emotions today 😭
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Thanks.. is this her debut? She is terrific.. really impressed me 😳

Abid Ali is just a class apart! He has such a strong voice that makes the scene all the more enjoyable to watch..

Oh yes Moeez is very caring.. but i'm guessing if he has any sort of interest in Farah I won't like him much πŸ˜†

I think this is her debut..I have never seen her before DeD.

Of course Abid Ali is such a veteran that he's bound to have amazing acting. It's just that he is really good as Agha Jaan. Be it his proud self from before to the guilty phase and now this completely shattered self...one can't help but be awed by his acting.

Idk what Moeez's intentions are but he really does care for his Phupho's family. He isn't the kind who only takes Ruhi's love but he shows care and affection in return as well. Like in last episode, Behroze tells Farah to ask Moeez to take her to college...that shows that Moeez really is considered a part of the family..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

I can't express in words my emotions today😭

Aaww I know the feeling Ursh 😭

@Mais: Yes I agree.. Are we going to get some heartbreaking Avi's from you 😳
580212 thumbnail
One of the most touching episodes of a Asian show I have ever watched. Period. It was so heartbreaking you could feel every characters emotion. How do you even comprehend losing a loved one its unreal, but very real.

Behroze and his characterisation today was fantastic, It all made sense to me, his feelings of missing Suhib missing all the years of a brotherly bonding, feeling guilty for all the years missed and almost losing his father in the process, not something a man or women can take lightly.

Roohi was ridiculous yeah she was! who does that? I have had family issues where family members don't see each in 15+ years and a loved one is lost. I won't go into anything more because this is a public forum after all but NO ONE should have reacted the way Roohi did it was plain Heartless! Come on lady your husband has just lost his brother and almost his father! NOT COOL MAN

Wali-Behroze scene in Hospital touched me. FANTASTIC Acting by both men.

Precap : WTH come on Behroze lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we? like Wali is agreeing to the marriage because his Uncle says so not good. Intentions are fine but Behroze Arjumunds isn't going to agree please be real? What do you mean there isn't much time?

Note: I am talking about Precap in realistic form I know Wali-Farah fans want a love story it will come but what is this rush? No wonder Arjumund blows a gasket.

DONE

Feedback and healthy discussion welcomeπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Aaww I know the feeling Ursh 😭

@Mais: Yes I agree.. Are we going to get some heartbreaking Avi's from you 😳

Yes, I am making right now. More Wali-centric than epi centric though πŸ˜†
580212 thumbnail
^ can you make episode centric tooo pretty please :P
sourmisery thumbnail

One of the most touching episodes of a Asian show I have ever watched. Period. It was so heartbreaking you could feel every characters emotion. How do you even comprehend losing a loved one its unreal, but very real.

Behroze and his characterisation today was fantastic, It all made sense to me, his feelings of missing Suhib missing all the years of a brotherly bonding, feeling guilty for all the years missed and almost losing his father in the process, not something a man or women can take lightly.

Roohi was ridiculous yeah she was! who does that? I have had family issues where family members don't see each in 15+ years and a loved one is lost. I won't go into anything more because this is a public forum after all but NO ONE should have reacted the way Roohi did it was plain Heartless! Come on lady your husband has just lost his brother and almost his father! NOT COOL MAN

Wali-Behroze scene in Hospital touched me. FANTASTIC Acting by both men.

Precap : WTH come on Behroze lets not get ahead of ourselves shall we? like Wali is agreeing to the marriage because his Uncle says so not good. Intentions are fine but Behroze Arjumunds isn't going to agree please be real? What do you mean there isn't much time?

Note: I am talking about Precap in realistic form I know Wali-Farah fans want a love story it will come but what is this rush? No wonder Arjumund blows a gasket.

DONE

Feedback and healthy discussion welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘

Seriously, Ruhi was beyond ridiculous! Farah, who is the younger one and has had no connection to her paternal family has more sense about the situation. She can understand her father's state, he just lost his brother. But Ruhi? She is so caught up in the hurt of something that happened 20 years ago to realize that her husband actually needs her.

I am so glad we got to see Wali breaking down like that. The scene was fantastic. Wali is so always in control of his actions...he never allows himself to completely lose his cool. Even when Behroze asked him to cry, Wali didn't just throw himself on Behroze but took the time to realize that it's okay to let go for now. Behroze's line, "Suhaib tou mera bhai tha...lekin tumhara tou baap tha", that's what did it for Wali. Fantastic scene, really. Well shot and enacted!

As for the precap - it's too early to judge why Behroze said the "waqt kam hai" line. I want a WaFa story but even I am mad at the way Behroze is rushing things. He is making the same mistakes as 20 years ago when Agha Jaan announced his nikaah with Arjumand out of the blue. Arjumand is pehle hi against these jawani and bachpan ke rishte and plus Behroze's daughter? She has every right to be completely against it. Eagerly looking forward to see what's in store. Clearly all of this seems like a mistake because Farah's will wasn't even asked in the precap. There's more to it than meets the eye...

sourmisery thumbnail

^ can you make episode centric tooo pretty please :P

pehle ye tou banane de behen πŸ˜† Epi centric tomorrow, In Sha Allah..I just have too many Wali feels atm 😳