Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
It has got nothing to do with Indian soaps consummation theory neither do I wa t a dhuandaar love story of arsu
But they cud hv at least shown them in talking terms

Since pak shows show reality I don't compare them with ny fiction shows but our real life scenario

In real life is it possible for a couple like suhaib arjumand to consummat e at this stage of their relationship

In the scene when arjumand came to suhaibs room and Sat

Suhaib Cudnt even look at her

A d she was disgusted jus at the thought of it

So how can I even picturise them doing it that night

I know it's a natural process but come one we r humans not animals ...some emotion is needed to reach that level

Originally posted by: mary78613

Woh to islyeah kiunke Agha Jaan ka hukum tha warna to poori zindagi guzar jati Suhaib ki himmat nahi hoti, 🤣
He was so reluctant to even enter her room. 😆

I can imagine the awkwardness! lol
chalo Agha Jaan ne ek kaam to sahi kiya
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Love is not the condition for consummation of marriage. This idea has been put in our heads solely because of the hype around consummation in Indian desi shows. Warna it's seriously nothing. Since this is an adaptation of a digest novel, it should be clear that our writers don't always make the married couple fall in dhuan dhar love before mentioning kids or proximity. C'mon! It's just a natural process, hojata hai. Kisi aflatoon ki aulaad ne kaha hai ke muhabbat shart hai for a couple to consummate their marriage? In fact it is said that consummation of marriage actually helps the couple to get closer, rather than other way round. Ye saara English contemporary romances and Indian daqyanusi stories ke chonchle hain ke 4 saal lagao mohabbat karne mein before taking the further step.

Baqi I agree with Mary. ArHaib might have gotten closer on a physical level but mentally they are poles apart. They have ZERO communication. Wo baat hi nahin karte, how will they get close. Now that I am a bit calmed down about the precap, I think Arjumand blasting Suhaib was more out of frustration than anything else. Being married to Suhaib is like deewar se sar phadna for her, bande ko koi faraq hi nahin padta and wo khud buss zakhmi hoti hai. I do hope they find a common ground to walk on.

Lol, the miscarriage theory came true 😆

I know right? Indian shows and their unrealistic theories.
Many couples who never get along have kids, its just natural.

Even I think she did not mean what she said in the precap. She is just frustrated with everything, her life, her husband who does not utter a word to her, and now the sudden pregnancy. Once Wali comes in the world, I think some of her bitterness will fade away. She will get love back in her life in the form of her child. I think they will find a common ground with Wali. A person they both will love!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Btw yeh Pakistani shows itne open kab se hogaye? Like consummation was something that they rarely hinted at. It was barely discussed, it was usually left to the viewers imagination that it happened. But Suhaib going to Arju's room and then Arju going to his and then Arju's dialogues
'Na mein tumhe dekhna chahti hoon, na apne ap ko' and something about the siyah raat 😆
I mean it was clear they consummated that night but Pakistani shows mein itna clearly kab se batane lage? I was kind of shocked. 😆
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Btw yeh Pakistani shows itne open kab se hogaye? Like consummation was something that they rarely hinted at. It was barely discussed, it was usually left to the viewers imagination that it happened. But Suhaib going to Arju's room and then Arju going to his and then Arju's dialogues

'Na mein tumhe dekhna chahti hoon, na apne ap ko' and something about the siyah raat 😆
I mean it was clear they consummated that night but Pakistani shows mein itna clearly kab se batane lage? I was kind of shocked. 😆

I didn't find nythung extra bold in the scene where suhaib comes to call her ust room ...bechara Cudnt even enter neither cud he say anything

That time I thought he jus called her coz now that agha jaan. Is here they shud stay in the same room
So that he doesn't suspect them

I didn't understand it was for consummation

It was arjumands dialogues in suhaibs room which shocked me

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okayy I missed today's epi but congrats on the new AT!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

okayy I missed today's epi but congrats on the new AT!

Jaldi jaldi watch
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh kya huaaa?? I watched the precap not the epi but Arjumand pregnant kaise hui?? Kuch.kuch hogaya kya? LOL kaise?? Kisi kamzor lamhe mein?? Lmmmaaaooo.. Lekin ik.baat hai indian drama ho ya Pakistani saari heroines ka reproductive system super speed se chalta hai.. Bas ik baar mein hi bacha aajata hai.. LMAOOO
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Yeh kya huaaa?? I watched the precap not the epi but Arjumand pregnant kaise hui?? Kuch.kuch hogaya kya? LOL kaise?? Kisi kamzor lamhe mein?? Lmmmaaaooo.. Lekin ik.baat hai indian drama ho ya Pakistani saari heroines ka reproductive system super speed se chalta hai.. Bas ik baar mein hi bacha aajata hai.. LMAOOO

Do watch today's Epi

It had many beautiful scenes and dialogues for both the couple

Must watch

The screenplay of this show is really good
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok.. So first of all.. I wanna say that this show is extremely beautiful.. In every term.. Acting, locations, direction, screenplay every bit of it is just too pretty.. Gives Such a pleasure to ur eyes.. 😳
Coming to today's episode, it was a sad yet powerful one.. it was indeed a very important part of the show.. By today.. Many things got cleared n this gave us a preview of how the future lives of everyone especially these four will be affected due to what happened at the moment here..

Behroze n Ruhi.. Well.. It was a really gesture of Ruhi to support Behroze n to go with him to Agha Jaan.. It was their responsiblity as well to get their elders' prayers.. But Agha Jaan.. Due to valid reasons.. Did not accept their presence n wht the important part today was tht he literally evicted him out from their family .. Today in true ways, Behroze n Ruhi r 'no one' to them.. Saare ta'aluq khatam..

Dekha jaye toh it was a natural thing coming from a father who feels that his son..whom he has always to be his life.. The one who will always be there for his father n the one who loves his father the most in the world.. N that son did choose a girl whom he loved over his own father..? That's terrible seeing from Agha Jaan's POV.. He is as hurt as Behroze or even more.. But he is majboor in front of his ana .. ,he can't take his words back.. Actually, he doesn't want to accept tht his son preferred being with a girl than doing what he wanted..

RuRoze scene was good when they returned back.. We could feel how they both r aware of each other's state of mind... Behroze is not. Sharing anything with Ruhi.. The reason might be coz he doesn't want her to feel guilty.. As in a way.. She is indeed the reason why he is not with his family anymore.. Coz he didn't accept to marry Arjumand as he loved Ruhi.. So saying it in front of Ruhi might make her feel guilty for ruining the relationship of the father n son.. I only found this reason for Behroze not sharing his dard with Ruhi..
The scene where the actual anger or i wud say 'bharaas' of Ruhi comes out for Agha Jaan was really good.. It was a natural reaction from both Ruhi n then Behroze.. N I am glad they made Behroze a MAN.. Unlike some other lovely heroes who can't even shut their 'pyaari si' wife's mouth while badmouthing about his parents.

Now coming to my lovely n ruthe hue ArSu... ❤️ i just love all their interactions.. Chahe wo kitni hi berukhi wale ya phir sweet sweet se taane dene wale..

Btw i haven't seen the precap.. Apparently, Arjumand is.. Like.. Pregnant.. Like what? N how ? Ye sab aise hi hojata hai kia ? 😳 i mean like.. In today's epi.. They stiill r kinda we-know-each-other-but-we-still-don't-wanna-know-each-other-better types 😆 so ye sab kese hogaya... #Karishma :P

All in all.. A very nice n sad epi..