iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

WALIII IS ALMOST HEREEE. 😆

all thanks to Agha i mean arsu 😆😆

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Lovely yet sad epi felt bad for behroze wo ro bhi nahi sakta dil halka karne k lye :(
btw i think i am the only one jisko Arjmand zehr lagti hai call me heartless but i realy dnt feel sad for her at all :p

She should seriously try to move on with her married life and accept things instead of mourning.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She should seriously try to move on with her married life and accept things instead of mourning.

i know yaar ..i cant believe she hate her own child ohh comn suhaib ne koi zabrdasti toh nahi kia hoga, Arjumnad k bhi razamandi se hua na sab kuch ..!! i mean ye anne wala bacha 😛
manny136 thumbnail
first time posting on the thread, i found it interesting just as arsu are starting to live like a real couple (consummating their marriage) ruhi loses her baby. They showed the contrasting lives of both brothers today while Behroze n ruhi are in love they have to face many hardships, money issues, conflict over Aga jaan and then losing their baby, but in the end ruhi did get a little hope when her brother came to her. Arsu have all the support but coz of the way they got married there is all this bitterness and then they move to Isl and it gets even worse they live separately but aga jaan did try to push them together but seriously shuhaib should have at least first tried to talk to her not order her to his room even though it was ever so polite lol Precap showed shuhaib looking shocked about the baby news lol arjumand is still not accepting and somewhere its not just her own fault shuhaib seems to be as clueless as to how to deal with her. lets c will this conflict last forever or will wali coming into in this world bring his parents closer.

Originally posted by: iSakeena

i know yaar ..i cant believe she hate her own child ohh comn suhaib ne koi zabrdasti toh nahi kia hoga, Arjumnad k bhi razamandi se hua na sab kuch ..!! i mean ye anne wala bacha 😛

shes giving everyone a hard time :(
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes she really should. But the thing is how will she when Suhaib does not even talk to her properly. She needs support and care at this stage not indifference. Fault is from both sides, I believe. He simply ignored her for months, running away from her. How will she not hate him?

Agha Jaan told Suhaib to live a happy married life and he consummated the marriage. So thats it? Thats how you lead a happy married life. There should be communication between the couple, if not love then at least support and care should be there. Indifference only makes things worse.

I do not think ArSu's relationship is going to get better anytime soon. Maybe after Wali is born, they might bond over something.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't get one thing

Given arsu relation is it possible to consummate the marriage

Like how is it possible when there is no feelings from either side and suhaib defo won't force her

So I really can't picture the consummation of arsu

Cudnt they Tk it a bit slow

What was the need to bring wali so fast

Today they cud hv at least shown them talking normally n getting close going out then next EPI they cud hv shown it happening

I guess next EPi is the last EPI with arsu past life

I wanted few more epis of arsu

Anyways coming to the other couple...I luved Ruhi scenes with her brother...and SANAM MIKAAL really look very good together in this show ...and their romantic scenes are so beautifully written

I know that dialogue was rude but still I loved it when arjumand said on the special night that today she doesn't want to look at herself neither suhaib ...it feels like darkness of grave around her ...

I don't dislike arjumand

All arsu needed was a bit more time ...I didn't want to see arsu falling for each other jus like that
So arjumand Sanger n frustration is all justified
U can't jus force feelings on a person
Give the couple some time
Damn it
A few months
But in order to bring wali asap their story was rushed and destroyed and I didn't get any nice arsu scene

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes she really should. But the thing is how will she when Suhaib does not even talk to her properly. She needs support and care at this stage not indifference. Fault is from both sides, I believe. He simply ignored her for months, running away from her. How will she not hate him?

Agha Jaan told Suhaib to live a happy married life and he consummated the marriage. So thats it? Thats how you lead a happy married life. There should be communication between the couple, if not love then at least support and care should be there. Indifference only makes things worse.

I do not think ArSu's relationship is going to get better anytime soon. Maybe after Wali is born, they might bond over something.

if he was running away from her, then how did he make her pregnant? 🤣
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love is not the condition for consummation of marriage. This idea has been put in our heads solely because of the hype around consummation in Indian desi shows. Warna it's seriously nothing. Since this is an adaptation of a digest novel, it should be clear that our writers don't always make the married couple fall in dhuan dhar love before mentioning kids or proximity. C'mon! It's just a natural process, hojata hai. Kisi aflatoon ki aulaad ne kaha hai ke muhabbat shart hai for a couple to consummate their marriage? In fact it is said that consummation of marriage actually helps the couple to get closer, rather than other way round. Ye saara English contemporary romances and Indian daqyanusi stories ke chonchle hain ke 4 saal lagao mohabbat karne mein before taking the further step.

Baqi I agree with Mary. ArHaib might have gotten closer on a physical level but mentally they are poles apart. They have ZERO communication. Wo baat hi nahin karte, how will they get close. Now that I am a bit calmed down about the precap, I think Arjumand blasting Suhaib was more out of frustration than anything else. Being married to Suhaib is like deewar se sar phadna for her, bande ko koi faraq hi nahin padta and wo khud buss zakhmi hoti hai. I do hope they find a common ground to walk on.

Lol, the miscarriage theory came true 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

if he was running away from her, then how did he make her pregnant? 🤣

Woh to islyeah kiunke Agha Jaan ka hukum tha warna to poori zindagi guzar jati Suhaib ki himmat nahi hoti, 🤣
He was so reluctant to even enter her room. 😆