Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Mais true em not a biggest fan of this novel myself but the best part of this novel is the characterization, all characters are soo well sketched that u love or hate them but u can't ignore them 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Iv heard Ruhi's character is a full evil one

No its not full evil

Its grey and that also situational not like other drama vamps
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Abby - I didn't mean nautanki literally..it's just my word for how I feel about them :P Neither did I say that they don't have chemistry or that what they are showing is unrealistic for a young married couple in love. My issue with them is...umm..how do I put it? It's just that too much of something is never a good thing. It's been established ke okay, they are in love and they are sooo happy with each other. We know that so move on. Settle in nicely, show something else. In every episode we get 2-3 romantic scenes of theirs which are so different from the dramatic tempo of the overall episode ke jachta nahin. Plus, they are sweet. TOOO SWEEET!! Romance feels good when we get proper build up to that; the initial stages of being strangers, then the slow burning of something special, acknowledgement, acceptance. When love goes through all these phases and then settle in the rhythm of romancing tou acha lagta because we feel connected to them after seeing them go through all this stuff. The romance then feels like a reward. RuRoz ka aisa koi scene nahin. Unki tou start hi romance se hui hai, how can I connect to them in this matter?

Popo - yeah, but even so the novel didn't do full justice to all the characters. Suhaib was a very background character and Arjumand tou sirre se thi hi nahin. So it's really nice to see all of them being interpretted so deeply on screen :)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m the biggest arsu fan

I watch their few mins scenes multiple times

But i dont dislike behru scenes

Sanam MIKAAL chemistry here is much better than in the k kasak reh gayi where i cudnt connect to them as a couple

And the dislike towards ruhi is coz of the spoiler where we know she will turn grey later

And hence people hv started disliking her from now itself

But i go with the flow and till now i disnt find ruhi grey

Her insecurities also makes sense so does her anger towards her in laws

We cud hv connect with ruhi if we hadnt known the future track

The same thing is happening with rameez in alvida where people hv already considered him as villain even though that was supposed to b the twist

Sometimes spoilers ruin the fun of oresent epis

actually i liked ruhi.. until she said all that about agha jaan and suhaib.
I mean what's her problem. Her brother only forgave her because of her miscarriage... he too kicked them out and gave them no support, but there was nothing against him. Behroze told her what to expect from Agha Jaan but she was too full of herself. "apne betey ko nahi par apni bahu ko apnayeinge" So full of herself! She's not upset that they didn't listen to Behroze or that Suhaib married Arjumand, she's upset that someone didn't like her! Otherwise, what aghajaan said about culture is harsh but true... he's not right but his words are true in respect to the culture there..

glad i got that out of my system. (you don't have to agree)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: brainychild92

actually i liked ruhi.. until she said all that about agha jaan and suhaib.
I mean what's her problem. Her brother only forgave her because of her miscarriage... he too kicked them out and gave them no support, but there was nothing against him. Behroze told her what to expect from Agha Jaan but she was too full of herself. "apne betey ko nahi par apni bahu ko apnayeinge" So full of herself! She's not upset that they didn't listen to Behroze or that Suhaib married Arjumand, she's upset that someone didn't like her! Otherwise, what aghajaan said about culture is harsh but true... he's not right but his words are true in respect to the culture there..

glad i got that out of my system. (you don't have to agree)

What agha jaan said to both behroz and ruhi was out n out rude

He didnt let behroze utter a word in his defence whereas even a criminal is given a chance to say this point

Behroz didnt take it to heart coz its his dad n we r used to getting scolded by our parents

But ruhi has no relation with agha jaan and he badmouthed her calling her a lower league at her face which was very humiliating

Agree she being mad at suhaib shows a future grey side of her where she will always b jealous of the fact that she didnt get the luxury which behroze cud hv given her

But her being mad at aghajaan mks sense coz if sum other parents accuse n humiliate us for no reason even we wud get mad like ruhi did

We dont hv to b full of ourself for that

I m not a ruhi fan but till now here anger is justified towards agha jaan

Whatever the culture it he shudnt hv been so rude to behru

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

So far I don't find any character annoying in the show...I find Ruhi a very fascinating character with all the contrast in her goodness and the inherent shaitan jo hum sab ke andar hai. Plus, her reactions are very logical considering the situations. But that's just me, zaroori nahin ke sab ko ek hi cheez ek hi wajah se pasand ya napasand ho 😆 Later episodes might make me dislike her but so far, I enjoy her. What I don't enjoy is Behroze/Ruhi ka romance. Ainvayi mein khamakha ki nautanki

I find her fascinating too, shes mysterious :P but she seems more like a villain to me. Always badmouthing everyone. 😆

I m the biggest arsu fan

I watch their few mins scenes multiple times

But i dont dislike behru scenes

Sanam MIKAAL chemistry here is much better than in the k kasak reh gayi where i cudnt connect to them as a couple

And the dislike towards ruhi is coz of the spoiler where we know she will turn grey later

And hence people hv started disliking her from now itself

But i go with the flow and till now i disnt find ruhi grey

Her insecurities also makes sense so does her anger towards her in laws

We cud hv connect with ruhi if we hadnt known the future track

The same thing is happening with rameez in alvida where people hv already considered him as villain even though that was supposed to b the twist

Sometimes spoilers ruin the fun of oresent epis

idk about the spoiler...i dislike her ever since she badmouthed Suhaib for no reason
Jo bhi ho, Ruhi is just insecure. Bas. And she has double standards.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even I didn't like the fact that she badmouthed Suhaib. Like, he's my baby and he didn't say a single word to her. In fact, he almost had a smile when Behroze introduced Ruhi to them.. :(
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What agha jaan said to both behroz and ruhi was out n out rude

He didnt let behroze utter a word in his defence whereas even a criminal is given a chance to say this point

Behroz didnt take it to heart coz its his dad n we r used to getting scolded by our parents

But ruhi has no relation with agha jaan and he badmouthed her calling her a lower league at her face which was very humiliating

Agree she being mad at suhaib shows a future grey side of her where she will always b jealous of the fact that she didnt get the luxury which behroze cud hv given her

But her being mad at aghajaan mks sense coz if sum other parents accuse n humiliate us for no reason even we wud get mad like ruhi did

We dont hv to b full of ourself for that

I m not a ruhi fan but till now here anger is justified towards agha jaan

Whatever the culture it he shudnt hv been so rude to behru

still, his anger towards behroze/behru is expected...

i understand ruhi's anger towards agha jaan but what else did she expect? She was warned. I feel like she should understand that her brother did the same thing. Only difference was that he disowned her after getting her married and agha jaan did before.

ironically, death is the only reason one will be forgiven... her brother-->to-be-child; agha jaan --->suhaib

And tell me, shouldn't Behroze know his father or his brother just yet? How did he expect Agha jaan to react. Did he think he was not going to get Arjumand married? He was not going to use his brother? Or that Suhaib wouldn't try to fix this. Ruhi should've been warned.

I felt that she only got mad at Suhaib because she or Behroze were insulted while he was not. Did she expect Suhaib to be the rebel?? For the past god knows how long you guys were dating, did you not discuss family or try to understand your backgrounds at all?