@Mais & Mitwaishqpe anytime guyss🤗

@ZaYalicious hahaha ji hogi meri eid us din ka muje kab se intezar ta 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ruhi is so insecure and annoying! I hate her as much as I hated Kashaf. 😆

Yaar we got rain romance in Humsafar, so we can hope for it :P

So far I don't find any character annoying in the show...I find Ruhi a very fascinating character with all the contrast in her goodness and the inherent shaitan jo hum sab ke andar hai. Plus, her reactions are very logical considering the situations. But that's just me, zaroori nahin ke sab ko ek hi cheez ek hi wajah se pasand ya napasand ho 😆 Later episodes might make me dislike her but so far, I enjoy her. What I don't enjoy is Behroze/Ruhi ka romance. Ainvayi mein khamakha ki nautanki
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh so abby is the only one who fangirls them 😆

I like them too.. but I like ArSu better 😳
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

So far I don't find any character annoying in the show...I find Ruhi a very fascinating character with all the contrast in her goodness and the inherent shaitan jo hum sab ke andar hai. Plus, her reactions are very logical considering the situations. But that's just me, zaroori nahin ke sab ko ek hi cheez ek hi wajah se pasand ya napasand ho 😆 Later episodes might make me dislike her but so far, I enjoy her. What I don't enjoy is Behroze/Ruhi ka romance. Ainvayi mein khamakha ki nautanki

soo true this is the best abt this novel, every character is right according to there situations
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Oh so abby is the only one who fangirls them 😆

I m the biggest arsu fan

I watch their few mins scenes multiple times

But i dont dislike behru scenes

Sanam MIKAAL chemistry here is much better than in the k kasak reh gayi where i cudnt connect to them as a couple

And the dislike towards ruhi is coz of the spoiler where we know she will turn grey later

And hence people hv started disliking her from now itself

But i go with the flow and till now i disnt find ruhi grey

Her insecurities also makes sense so does her anger towards her in laws

We cud hv connect with ruhi if we hadnt known the future track

The same thing is happening with rameez in alvida where people hv already considered him as villain even though that was supposed to b the twist

Sometimes spoilers ruin the fun of oresent epis
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Exactly my thoughts on ruhi

Cudnt hv penned it better myself

But disagree on the nautanki romance coz i dont find anything nautanki in the scenes...they r a newly married couple and are in luv and they dont show any cheesy stuff like dupatta flying falling catching faltu eyelock scene...the romantic scenes are very subtle n beautiful which are hardly seen in pak shows n thank god they showed us a bit of romance between behru and mikaal sanam is acting them out so naturally...they actually look like a couple in love
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Popo.

soo true this is the best abt this novel, every character is right according to there situations

Ikr? I love well etched out characters! I personally didn't "love" the novel as my mother does...I actually liked the novel more after the drama started 😆 So despite knowing what's in store for us, I can enjoy the drama separately as well because it is quite good even with all its family drama 😛
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Iv heard Ruhi's character is a full evil one