Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

@bold I totally agree, both are so lost in their own misery that they can't comprehend what the other is going through. They prefer ignoring each other than talking about their feelings.
If only Arjumand would stop taunting and give him some respect, start treating him like her husband. If only Suhaib will try to mend her broken heart by providing her with love and support. IF ONLY...

*sigh* the last hope is Wali. If he can't form a bond between them then they are a lost case.

At least there's a good thing that the fault lies both ways. Else it would become zulm-o-sitam ki dastaan for one of them. Here we can sympathize with both because both are wronged. Yeah, Arjumand should start treating him like a husband. Take small responsibilities, silently get closer to him. Suhaib would of course reciprocate. But she waits for him to take the first step. Baat ye hai ke both are ready to reciprocate but not ready to take the first step. Sharing a bed seemed like a good beginning but precap mein tou even that is gone all phuss. Man, I would hate it if Arjumand doesn't give Wali the love of a mother and wo sirf Suhaib ke mathe lage ga. I do hope Wali proves as a bridge between them..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks a lot Mais 🤗

That watermark is not that visible. It can be ignored 😆

yeah, thank god for that! But it is still there and I do hate videos with watermarks of any kind...chidd chadhti hai! 😡

Lol Hinna.
But DeD is still ahead of Alvida because Alvida ki to 11-12 episodes hogaee hai and Ded is on its 5th. So ya DeD is still ahead. 😛

Wohooo! See Abby I am not the only one 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE. =lostmymusic.]

At least there's a good thing that the fault lies both ways. Else it would become zulm-o-sitam ki dastaan for one of them. Here we can sympathize with both because both are wronged. Yeah, Arjumand should start treating him like a husband. Take small responsibilities, silently get closer to him. Suhaib would of course reciprocate. But she waits for him to take the first step. Baat ye hai ke both are ready to reciprocate but not ready to take the first step. Sharing a bed seemed like a good beginning but precap mein tou even that is gone all phuss. Man, I would hate it if Arjumand doesn't give Wali the love of a mother and wo sirf Suhaib ke mathe lage ga. I do hope Wali proves as a bridge between them..
[/QUOTE]

I think Arjumand was waiting for Suhaib to take the first step but he did not seem the least interested in her or pretended to be not interested. At least Arjumand always asked where he was and stuff, taunt hee sahi baat to karti thi. Suhaib ke lyeah to Arju exist hee nahi karti thi. I agree Arju should have tried gettting closer to him instead of taunting him all the time. But woh bhi kiya kare she is frustrated. And Suhaib is scared to face Arju and avoids confrontations with her. Ghabrata hai usse bohat
When he took the first step and went to her room. Its not like she resisted. She silently went to his room. Uske bole bina hee samjh gaee why he had come.

I would hate it if Arju doesn't love Wali. I would hate her for that. Wali is seriously the last hope for their relationship.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hawww what is this??? ❤️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Hawww what is this??? ❤️

A scene from the upcoming episode. Aut kia! 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

A scene from the upcoming episode. Aut kia! 😆

Ohooo... I knowww.. jazbaat ko samjhoo.. 😆
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My my..the landscapes are so beautiful. Very well shot. It's so nice to see that such places are being shown through serial, one could use and show different beautiful places of country like this serial.

The story at first seemed somewhat mundane, but it really makes one think. Like Agha Jan, I too always had a feeling that if one cannot secure relationship with parents, who else can he build a relation with? No matter how unfair or selfish or unreasonable parent may seem, he still is yours, he is wired that way. If one can cut off ties with the one that birthed you, what's the guarantee you won't do the same with a lady you know from a short period? I think jo rishta nibhane wala hota hai, he does so no matter with who. Might only take sometime.
But the same can be said of Agha Jan , he should've been a little liberal atleast when Behroze returns with his new bride. But then, if I was in his place, I too would worry how anyone can put their daughter in the hands of someone who has no family. Hmm... Relationships needs people to just adapt..either or both parties must give in...only then, the bond can be secure?

It is now interesting to watch. Nice serial.. :)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

My my..the landscapes are so beautiful. Very well shot. It's so nice to see that such places are being shown through serial, one could use and show different beautiful places of country like this serial.

The story at first seemed somewhat mundane, but it really makes one think. Like Agha Jan, I too always had a feeling that if one cannot secure relationship with parents, who else can he build a relation with? No matter how unfair or selfish or unreasonable parent may seem, he still is yours, he is wired that way. If one can cut off ties with the one that birthed you, what's the guarantee you won't do the same with a lady you know from a short period? I think jo rishta nibhane wala hota hai, he does so no matter with who. Might only take sometime.
But the same can be said of Agha Jan , he should've been a little liberal atleast when Behroze returns with his new bride. But then, if I was in his place, I too would worry how anyone can put their daughter in the hands of someone who has no family. Hmm... Relationships needs people to just adapt..either or both parties must give in...only then, the bond can be secure?

It is now interesting to watch. Nice serial.. :)

Oyeee 🤗
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ! 🤗 ..sorry I didn't see this post! Lets continue scrapping :)