Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

And Alvida AT is now in the lead by 5 pages! Will DeD AT catch up? Stay tuned next Tuesday to find out aage aage dekho hota hai kya🤣

Only hinna seems to b interested in the race
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow amazing gifs. Thanks for sharing 😃
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Bang on

But from precap it seems he is taking charge now

I LUVED it when in precap he shut arju up n told her not to discuss their relationship with anyone

He wasn't taking ny crap of her nymore

Yes so glad he is finally speaking up. He needs to ACT like her husband. We have seen enough of her tantrums now. Wali ajaye to shayad their relationship will get better.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

He jus experience his suffocation inside by shouting out behroz name on the hillside

That scene w. as so much IMPACTFUL coz it jus showed how suffocated suhaib is from inside thanks to agha jaan a d arju at home with none of them he can hv a normal convo and he remembers behroz and their friendship and how he misses him he jus vented out

I luv it when men. also show their emotions

Mard ko dard NAHIn hota is PURE bull shIt

I luv it when men cry and express their feelings n sadness too

That mks them more human and suhaib jus proved on the hillside scene that he is a human too n is sick of his robotic life with agha jaan and arju

Yes that cry of helplessness and longing showed Suhaib's inner turmoil. The guy feels too suffocated by the people around him.

Of course men also get hurt but they are not so expressive about it. Suhaib never cried or showed any emotions in front of Arju or AJ. He went out alone to cry his heart out. That scene touched my heart. I loved it.
Ali is too good. I really love him! What a great actor and he is just 3 shows old.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

And Alvida AT is now in the lead by 5 pages! Will DeD AT catch up? Stay tuned. next Tuesday to find out aage aage dekho hota hai kya🤣

Lol Hinna.
But DeD is still ahead of Alvida because Alvida ki to 11-12 episodes hogaee hai and Ded is on its 5th. So ya DeD is still ahead. 😛
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I feel for Suhaib man, I really do.And while the hilly area scene with all the crying was a tad bit melodramatic, it showed just how much his frustration is. Agha Jaan forbid the very mention of Behroze's name in the haveli. Behroze is a touchy topic for Arjumand and basically all the makeen of the haveli. He's so closed up from all the angles that the only option he has to turn to distant mountains and running water just to get his moment of peace.

Arjumand is lucky, despite all her tragedies she at least has the permission to take out all her frustration on someone. She can say anything to Suhaib and get away with it. Lekin Suhaib kahan jae? Agha Jaan knows how to press all his buttons. "Tum rishte nibhana bhool gaye Suhaib." And then followed by a complain that Suhaib too is trying to hurt Agha Jaan. Suhaib's immediate response to that was what defines his character perfectly - someone who'd always put his family above himself.

As for ArHaib, the problem in their relationship lies on both the parties. Arjumand only says but doesn't try to understand his silence. Suhaib only listens to her words but doesn't try to decipher the real meaning behind them.

@bold I totally agree, both are so lost in their own misery that they can't comprehend what the other is going through. They prefer ignoring each other than talking about their feelings.
If only Arjumand would stop taunting and give him some respect, start treating him like her husband. If only Suhaib will try to mend her broken heart by providing her with love and support. IF ONLY...

*sigh* the last hope is Wali. If he can't form a bond between them then they are a lost case.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes that cry of helplessness and longing showed Suhaib's inner turmoil. The guy feels too suffocated by the people around him.

Of course men also get hurt but they are not so expressive about it. Suhaib never cried or showed any emotions in front of Arju or AJ. He went out alone to cry his heart out. That scene touched my heart. I loved it.
Ali is too good. I really love him! What a great actor and he is just 3 shows old.

I sooo hope ali gets many good hum shows now m

This show will defo give him the much needed recognition inshallah
mary78613 thumbnail
@lostmymusic
Can I please churawafy your dp? 😳 I am in love with it 😛
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

@lostmymusic

Can I please churawafy your dp? 😳 I am in love with it 😛

Please, call me Mais 😃 Yeah sure, go ahead and use it. I didn't think anyone would be interested in it cuz the stupid watermark but yeah..go ahead! 😳
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Please, call me Mais 😃 Yeah sure, go ahead and use it. I didn't think anyone would be interested in it cuz the stupid watermark but yeah..go ahead! 😳

Thanks a lot Mais 🤗

That watermark is not that visible. It can be ignored 😆