Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Mikaal is HOTTT ..jst for spammin lets finsg this :P but he is Hot ...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Popo.

lol mee tooo πŸ˜†

Mee three! Hinna hoti na toh khoob bezati karti πŸ˜† DeD is still on thread 3 and Alvida is on its fifth thread now
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iSakeena

Mikaal is HOTTT ..jst for spammin lets finsg this :P but he is Hot ...

Damn! He is handsome
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Free to Use on IF

Just made this now

Stunning work Ursh <3
iSakeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Mee three! Hinna hoti na toh khoob bezati karti πŸ˜† DeD is still on thread 3 and Alvida is on its fifth thread now

hahahha thats so true ..i miss her :(
iSakeena thumbnail
funny bhi hai i love all his ufone ads πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

hahahha thats so true ..i miss her :(

Me too :(
I hope her and her granddad are well
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

funny bhi hai i love all his ufone ads πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ads toh nehi dekhe much but recently I've had a crush on him
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was completely out of the scene this week. Missed everyone here..
So here are my reviews about this week's episode..

It was again full of emotions and I was continuously crying..
All the 'bromance' as you guys called it was nicely done..πŸ˜†
Wali and Behroze scenes were spot on and I loved it when Behroze told Wali that he is very similar to his father in nature. He could see the shadow of his brother in his son. Slowly he got to know how much Suhaib loved him and how wrong he was about him. He used to mention him to his children all the time..

Arjumand was in a really bad state because she lost her loving husband who was a genuine soul and loved her a lot. He had always loved and protected her and if you ask me, he was an epitome of perfection. I don't know if people like him really exist, people who live for other's happiness. But I am confused about one thing why is she still upset with Behroze? She should be happy she got Suhaib in her life when behroze left who loved her with all his heart. What is the point of being upset with Behroze after all these years? One reason of her being upset can be that Suhaib loved Behroze but he never reciprocated and was rude to him all these years. This is a better reason in my opinion.

Behroze is now slowly realising his mistakes and the guilt is killing him from inside. He is even ignoring his own family.. Okay, not ignoring but for thee time being, he has completely forgotten about them..
Ruhi's behavior was so out of character, so far she has been shown as a loving and caring person but now we are slowly seeing a new side of her as she had created a negative image of the people in the haveli in her mind after what happened all those years ago and her hatred had grown over the years because Behroze had always kept her away from that part of his heart where his family resided. He refused to share his feelings with her which had further increased her resentment towards them.

Ruhi will never agree to wali and Farah's marriage willingly, this I know. Behroze and Ruhi might have a serious clash for the first time. But Ruhi would have to give in eventually because Behroze would not listen to anyone in this matter and this will simply increase her resentment towards the haveli people
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mikaal is deffo handsome ❀️ n Ali Rehman as Suhaib is something else ☺️