Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Tu nehi jaan chore gi 🀣

Lmao

Word Count: 1

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Did you guys notice the way ArSu looked at each other when AJ came to their house and he was asking if they went out for ghoomna perhna now after kids there will be no time. At the word 'bache' they gave each other this look which was priceless! πŸ˜†

That scene was so epic

I cudnt stop rofling in that scene specially when they look at each orher at the mention of a kid

Also when arju ask suhaib who is prettier ruhi or her m
And suhaib said he doesnt hv time to answer such fazool ques
Lmao

Ali rehman is jus too damn good as suhaib

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I'll not type anything long about the episode atm.

Didn't anyone miss Wali's narration? Haww, it was the first episode where we got no voice over from him. -.-

Idk about you guys but RoRo scenes are just too intimate for me. They are so chipku that it becomes annoying. My dad was watching it with me and when that kitchen scene was on-air, he was like 'Yeh kya beehoodgi hai? Beta, channel change karo.'πŸ˜†No offence to any RoRo or Mikaal/Sanam fans. You guys are free to enjoy their scenesπŸ˜›

Arjumand needs to stop the rona dhona. I find it boring! Also, Suhaib is getting increasingly dramatic with each episode. That's where I regret they changed the novel to such an extent.. the novel was less melodramatic and short and sweet.

P.S. Spare me the lecture on her turmoil, I'm just kidding.πŸ˜›

I dont find any behoodgi in mikaal sanam scenes m
I m not a fan of their jodi but still find their scenes cute
And both mikaal and sanam are surprisingly comfy in the scenes which mks them real and natural

AND FROM WHICH ANGLE IS SUHAIB DRAMATIC...on the contrary he is the only real sane cool personality in the show...he is my fav characterbof the show...he endures arju tanz every moment...listens to agha jaan...dies everyday from inside by missing behroz...but still pulls humself up the next day ...i dont how he is in the novel but he is jus more than perfect in the show

Ali rehman is nailing it
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My thoughts on Suhaib:
Suhaib used to be a very easy going guy who believed in enjoying life to the fullest. His life has revolved around his brother Behroze and Agha Jaan. He was extremely close to both of them. The two brothers were inseparable since childhood and they never needed nor wanted any other friend. While Behroze had a rebellious streak, Suhaib was the ever obeying son. Agha Jaan's orders were pathar pe lakeer for him, to be followed at any cost. He practically worshiped his father (the sketching in the childhood symbolizes this). Suhaib, in short, is a complete family guy.

Now, all of a sudden his whole world has turned upside down. His brother, whom he loved the most in this world, rebelled against their father and left. The two brothers were separated; Suhaib had never thought that this could ever happen, but it did and it shattered him. He had lost one of the most important person in his life.

Now the other important person in his life asks him to marry a women whom he had considered his Bhabhi since childhood. Not for a few years, but from his very childhood, she was his bhabhi. They both were were comfortable with each other and had the typical devar bhabhi nok-jhok. Now, the poor guy was put in a tight spot. How can he marry a women whom he had considered his bhabhi his whole life? But he agreed, for his AJ's sake.

He had not come to terms with the situation, when Arjumand barged in his room and told him to say no for the marriage, but when he said he couldn't she clearly said that she would prefer dying than getting married to him. This thing stayed with him, this conversation stayed in his mind. His ego, pride was hurt. But alas, they got married.

The moment he got married he closed up himself in a tight shell. He became cold and indifferent. He never showed any interest in his wife, barely ever looked at her. Because her repulsion in that conversation stayed in his mind. The reason why Arjumand kept taunting him was because she was because she wanted a response from him, a sentence, a few words, anything. He was barely responding and it irked her even more. His indifference was irritating her, frustrating her. He was avoiding her like the plague. We, viewers, do not know what is going in Suhaib's mind exactly because he barely says anything anymore. All we know is that he has zero interest in his wife and would like to run from reality as much as he can. Her taunts makes him stay away from her even more.

Fast forward to 2 months. Their relationship is even worse than before. Suhaib is out all day and Arjumand in the house. They live in separate rooms and have no communication whatsoever. Suhaib has now accepted the reality and has made peace with it but has made no attempt to form any kind of relationship with her. They barely talk, there is nothing to say between them. Now AJ comes and sees that their relationship is the same, and gives a good lecture to Suhaib after looking after your wife and giving rights to your wife blah blah. And our ever obeying Suhaib takes his relationship to the next level just because AJ said so. πŸ˜†

I do not think Arjumand hates Suhaib, she is just frustrated with him because he never responds to anything. She might as well be living with a statue πŸ˜† Now, all of a sudden she is pregnant and and is even more frustrated of the situation. Suhaib is shocked and does not know how to handle this new situation. Bechara phir phans gaya!

The only thing that can make their relationship better now is Wali. He is the only one who can form a bonding between them. I hope they bond at least for Wali's sake.

Phew, that was long... πŸ˜†

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

My thoughts on Suhaib:

Suhaib used to be a very easy going guy who believed in enjoying life to the fullest. His life has revolved around his brother Behroze and Agha Jaan. He was extremely close to both of them. The two brothers were inseparable since childhood and they never needed nor wanted any other friend. While Behroze had a rebellious streak, Suhaib was the ever obeying son. Agha Jaan's orders were pathar pe lakeer for him, to be followed at any cost. He practically worshiped his father (the sketching in the childhood symbolizes this). Suhaib, in short, is a complete family guy.

Now, all of a sudden his whole world has turned upside down. His brother, whom he loved the most in this world, rebelled against their father and left. The two brothers were separated; Suhaib had never thought that this could ever happen, but it did and it shattered him. He had lost one of the most important person in his life.

Now the other important person in his life asks him to marry a women whom he had considered his Bhabhi since childhood. Not for a few years, but from his very childhood, she was his bhabhi. They both were were comfortable with each other and had the typical devar bhabhi nok-jhok. Now, the poor guy was put in a tight spot. How can he marry a women whom he had considered his bhabhi his whole life? But he agreed, for his AJ's sake.

He had not come to terms with the situation, when Arjumand barged in his room and told him to say no for the marriage, but when he said he couldn't she clearly said that she would prefer dying than getting married to him. This thing stayed with him, this conversation stayed in his mind. His ego, pride was hurt. But alas, they got married.

The moment he got married he closed up himself in a tight shell. He became cold and indifferent. He never showed any interest in his wife, barely ever looked at her. Because her repulsion in that conversation stayed in his mind. The reason why Arjumand kept taunting him was because she was because she wanted a response from him, a sentence, a few words, anything. He was barely responding and it irked her even more. His indifference was irritating her, frustrating her. He was avoiding her like the plague. We, viewers, do not know what is going in Suhaib's mind exactly because he barely says anything anymore. All we know is that he has zero interest in his wife and would like to run from reality as much as he can. Her taunts makes him stay away from her even more.

Fast forward to 2 months. Their relationship is even worse than before. Suhaib is out all day and Arjumand in the house. They live in separate rooms and have no communication whatsoever. Suhaib has now accepted the reality and has made peace with it but has made no attempt to form any kind of relationship with her. They barely talk, there is nothing to say between them. Now AJ comes and sees that their relationship is the same, and gives a good lecture to Suhaib after looking after your wife and giving rights to your wife blah blah. And our ever obeying Suhaib takes his relationship to the next level just because AJ said so. πŸ˜†

I do not think Arjumand hates Suhaib, she is just frustrated with him because he never responds to anything. She might as well be living with a statue πŸ˜† Now, all of a sudden she is pregnant and and is even more frustrated of the situation. Suhaib is shocked and does not know how to handle this new situation. Bechara phir phans gaya!

The only thing that can make their relationship better now is Wali. He is the only one who can form a bonding between them. I hope they bond at least for Wali's sake.

Phew, that was long... πŸ˜†

Bang on

But from precap it seems he is taking charge now

I LUVED it when in precap he shut arju up n told her not to discuss their relationship with anyone

He wasn't taking ny crap of her nymore
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I dont find any behoodgi in mikaal sanam scenes m
I m not a fan of their jodi but still find their scenes cute
And both mikaal and sanam are surprisingly comfy in the scenes which mks them real and natural

AND FROM WHICH ANGLE IS SUHAIB DRAMATIC...on the contrary he is the only real sane cool personality in the show...he is my fav characterbof the show...he endures arju tanz every moment...listens to agha jaan...dies everyday from inside by missing behroz...but still pulls humself up the next day ...i dont how he is in the novel but he is jus more than perfect in the show

Ali rehman is nailing it

If you noticed, that is why I said Idk about you guys in my comment. It depends how each one of us perceives it.

What's the reason behind this particular sentence in caps? I particularly don't have any favourite in the show so far because that spot is reserved for Wali ONLY. πŸ˜› As for sane, Idc how sane he is but I just love him. <3 For the dramatic part, I just said that because of the scene where he shouts in some hilly area man! That was melodramatic to me. And yes, Ali Rehman is doing indeed playing the character wonderfully.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
He jus experience his suffocation inside by shouting out behroz name on the hillside
That scene was so much IMPACTFUL coz it jus showed how suffocated suhaib is from inside thanks to agha jaan a d arju at home with none of them he can hv a normal convo and he remembers behroz and their friendship and how he misses him he jus vented out

I luv it when men. also show their emotions

Mard ko dard NAHIn hota is PURE bull shIt

I luv it when men cry and express their feelings n sadness too

That mks them more human and suhaib jus proved on the hillside scene that he is a human too n is sick of his robotic life with agha jaan and arju

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I feel for Suhaib man, I really do.And while the hilly area scene with all the crying was a tad bit melodramatic, it showed just how much his frustration is. Agha Jaan forbid the very mention of Behroze's name in the haveli. Behroze is a touchy topic for Arjumand and basically all the makeen of the haveli. He's so closed up from all the angles that the only option he has to turn to distant mountains and running water just to get his moment of peace.

Arjumand is lucky, despite all her tragedies she at least has the permission to take out all her frustration on someone. She can say anything to Suhaib and get away with it. Lekin Suhaib kahan jae? Agha Jaan knows how to press all his buttons. "Tum rishte nibhana bhool gaye Suhaib." And then followed by a complain that Suhaib too is trying to hurt Agha Jaan. Suhaib's immediate response to that was what defines his character perfectly - someone who'd always put his family above himself.

As for ArHaib, the problem in their relationship lies on both the parties. Arjumand only says but doesn't try to understand his silence. Suhaib only listens to her words but doesn't try to decipher the real meaning behind them.
And Alvida AT is now in the lead by 5 pages! Will DeD AT catch up? Stay tuned next Tuesday to find out aage aage dekho hota hai kya 🀣