Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

OK just the episodes before the last one, I was saying I found all the characters and their actions and reactions justified, but in dis last episode all of a sudden we are being shown characters as black-and-white.

As I said it was imperative that Behroze knows the kind of life Suhaib had once Behroze left the haveli for good, as he had developed lots of misconceptions about Suhaib. And this was done well when Wali talks to Behroze abt Suhaib and Behroze realizes that Suhaib had always missed him and had told his kids about him. We did not need the in-your-face Laila telling Behroze abt Suhaib, especially as she had just met him once and Behroze does not even recognize her. Behroze coming to know abt Suhaib's 'sacrifices' cld have been shown in a subtle manner and through Arjumand and Agha Jaan.

Also to say that Behroze was selfish and he led a happy life, whereas Suhaib sacrificed and he led an unhappy life is misleading and an insult to the good life Suhaib and Arjumand made for themselves and their children, after overcoming their initial revulsion as spouses. And yes Behroze may come across as selfish, but he paid his price for it. He worked hard for the kind of life he finally achieved and was a self-made man.

Edit: BTW one thing I could not understand is dat Y did Behroze develop such misconceptions about Suhaib. I wld hv understood if dey had shown Roohi filling his ears against dem, which I am sure she wld hv gladly done only if Behroza had allowed it. But it's evident that taht was not the case, so I don't understand Y he wld think his brother was interested in usurping his inheritance, unless it was Suhaib who had got it all wrong, but I doubt that.๐Ÿ˜•

from what I understand, Ruhi had told this to Behroze once and he yelled at her. She was refrained from speaking about his family ever again and he did not speak of them either. Either that was implanted in his mind or he told Suhaib on one of his trips to get him to go away. :you got everything right, even what's mine. So now go away and leave me alone" kind of conversation...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

I felt the same. Infact I had a lot of expectations from them, not sure what went wrong there? :S
actually I didnt even like Ruhi since the start lol

Kn the contrary i luved mikaal sanam scenes in this show m

Whatever preconceived notions we hv against ruhi is coz of the spoilers that she will turn evil

The way even the simplest gesture of rameez is termed as creepy and psycho in alvida jus coz we know from ost he will turn grey

I didnt like mikaal sanam in ek kasak reh gayi

But here I really like their pair here
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOAHH! Look what I found people!!
Wali-Faraah VM it iss. <3 Idk who made it but I was just going through some DeD promos when I came across this vm. Do watch it.. it is beautiful.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: brainychild92

from what I understand, Ruhi had told this to Behroze once and he yelled at her. She was refrained from speaking about his family ever again and he did not speak of them either. Either that was implanted in his mind or he told Suhaib on one of his trips to get him to go away. :you got everything right, even what's mine. So now go away and leave me alone" kind of conversation...

Yes Ruhi had tried to poison Behroze's mind aaginst his Agha Jaan and Suhaib and Behroze had angrily told her never to talk abt dem like that. So I assume Ruhi never did bad-mouth them to Behroze again, so I don't get how Behroze can think that his brother was greedy, just coz once Ruhi had said that? Especially considering that he was so close to Suhaib and would know his brother better than to think he was greedy.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^I dont think Behroze truly had any ill feelings towards Suhaib. I think he was just finding reasons to turn him back and kick him out of his life..hence his very harsh tone and words. Anyone else in place of Suhaib would've long given up trying to reason with a brother who thinks him as a greedy and selfish person. But Suhaib always stood hia ground and kept going back to Behroze despite tje way Behroze treated him...
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

WOAHH! Look what I found people!!

Wali-Faraah VM it iss. <3 Idk who made it but I was just going through some DeD promos when I came across this vm. Do watch it.. it is beautiful.

I have seen this! It's sooo beautiful!! feels ajati hain dekh ke...I asked Afia, who made this, to make more WaFa vms when their track starts..
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I think it was laptop in front of him.๐Ÿ˜†Laptop pe biwi ki tasveer ko taad raha hoga or maybe he was working and then suddenly remembered something that Farah said to him.๐Ÿ˜ณAnd his eyes have this shararat , no?๐Ÿ˜›

I saw your AU gifsets.. they were lovely. <3

Yeah he had a laptop in front of him...Apple ka laptop tha yaar!

I do hope he is smiling seeing Farah's pics or something. Like he has her old, happy pics saved in his laptop and he sees them from time to time and gets totally love struck seeing them Or your point is also so good! he is working and is reminded of Farah and bam! kaam se dhyaan hatt gaya. Just give me WaFa already!!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I have seen this! It's sooo beautiful!! feels ajati hain dekh ke...I asked Afia, who made this, to make more WaFa vms when their track starts..

Har kisi ko WaFa vms bananay pe laga dou. ๐Ÿ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Yeah he had a laptop in front of him...Apple ka laptop tha yaar!

I do hope he is smiling seeing Farah's pics or something. Like he has her old, happy pics saved in his laptop and he sees them from time to time and gets totally love struck seeing them Or your point is also so good! he is working and is reminded of Farah and bam! kaam se dhyaan hatt gaya. Just give me WaFa already!!

LOL even I noticed that Apple ka logo on his laptop. xD

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

^I dont think Behroze truly had any ill feelings towards Suhaib. I think he was just finding reasons to turn him back and kick him out of his life..hence his very harsh tone and words. Anyone else in place of Suhaib would've long given up trying to reason with a brother who thinks him as a greedy and selfish person. But Suhaib always stood hia ground and kept going back to Behroze despite tje way Behroze treated him...

Hmmm... i too feel he didn't nurture any ill feelings towards Suhaib else he wouldn't have suffered so many sleepless nights, but he sure gave that vibe to Suhaib abd dat's Y Suhaib thought he Behroze resented him, though I guess he too knew at some level that Behroze was being stubborn and was letting his ego rule over his love.
Edited by khamosshhh - 9 years ago