My previous works and current plan :D

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello People.😊
Alright so this post is for the people who have requested to read my previous works and to those who might be interested. These were written way back, so I will try to jog your memory so that when you read it, it'll make some sense.😆

P.S. Please forgive me for any mistakes that I made in these works. :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here they are:

This OS was written after Aaliya decided to leave Zain for his own happiness thanks to Suri's manipulation. And we know how Zain goes to stop her at the train station..well before the episode airs..I had written a sort of prediction about how I think it'll all take place.😃

This OS was written when Fahad wanted the division in the property and I had my own fun take on how Zaya will stop this from happening.😆

This FF was written at the time that Barkat filled Suri's ears about Aaliya and Zubbu, and before they find out that she's not the real Barkat.

This OS was written during Zain's redemption track..after doing all the chores around here and there and his antiques..in the precap, Aaliya tells Zain that she is ready to go back with him..but of course us fans knew that the precap was misleading and there was more to this..so here was my take on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's all that I've written thus far and I'm currently working on a new story..I'm thinking of making it an SS or FF..we'll see.. and as some people already know it'lI be about the introduction of the real Barkat in the story. And for that to happen, I will change the timeline up a bit. I have decided to pick up the story after Aaliya confronts Bobby about the property division and Zain hurt Aaliya by taking Bobby's side without listening to her side of the story. So of course, Zaya's confession wouldn't have taken place yet, and Zubair won't be introduced in the story yet either. I hope you look forward to it.😃

-Saheba

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Go right ahead :D
Havent read the FF.. will read sometime soon:p IDK, when but surely will do.
Waiting. 😳
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sure... i am waiting to read your works as i have not read any
sorry
fariya98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your previous work link...