FF: Only If I heard you calling out to me. (Chapter 7 UPDATED pg 21)

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

First of all a special thanks to Zainab (_Littles12_) for encouraging me to write this and for giving me constant feedback. This FF is dedicated to you.๐Ÿ˜ณ I'll posting this in parts as IF is not letting me post it one go due to the size.

Chapter 1

Fahad, Zain, Shazia, Nafeesa and Surraiya were all in the living room of Barkat Villa and all of them had different expressions on their faces looking at the person that was standing in front of them, Zubair.

Zubair: " I know what you all think of me. It's really too bad that all this accusation occurred while I wasn't around but Aaliya loves you all a lot and also you are my family as well so no matter how horrible you think of me, I'm not going to leave you all in the dark and let you all be played to a girl's tune like this!"

Surraiya: "Watch your mouth Zubair! Don't you dare talk like that about my daughter!"

Zubair: " Right and where is that precious daughter of yours right now huh?"

Surraiya: "She's in her room sleeping."

Zubair: "Really, why don't we go see if that is the case or not"

Surraiya: "We don't need to see anything. I have heard enough of against my daughter."

Zubair: "Have you really? When have you honestly properly heard anything that were said against her? Also, why can't we go? huh? Why are you scared that you are not going to like what you see?

Surraiya's eyes narrowed and she frowned at that rhetorical question. She knew that her Barkat was innocent and she didn't need any proofs. But she needed to prove this boy wrong, so that she can shut everyone for good now. And so she agreed that they should all go upstairs and check on Barkat. As they all neared Barkat's room, they heard a sound of laughter. Little did Bobby know that everyone was still awake, right outside her room and so she boasted about her long awaited victory to her father.

Bobby: "Yes Abbu. I was finally able to do it. That Aaliya thought she was smart and she can kick me out but she forgot that she's dealing with Bobby Mir Khan. Actually it's a good thing that she tried to kick me out, it made it easy for me to use Surraiya Abdullah. And now look my plan went even better than I had originally planned. Aaliya is out of my way, Usman Abdullah is in coma so sooner or later the power on the property will go to Surraiya Abdullah. Hahaha getting the property from her is a piece of cake! I won't even have to ask, she'll give it all to me herself! and better yet no one will doubt me for Usman Abdullah's state as I have created the situation such that Zubair is getting all the blame now. Finally all this time and hard work is paying off..."

Surraiya's entire body went numb and she refused to believe that what she was witnessing was real. She went into flashback of what had just happened one day ago.

---Flashback starts---

Surraiya had decided to ask for Barkat's hand in marriage with Zubair as she thought that this was the best way to give her daughter happiness and to save her son's marriage at the same time. And so she went to ask Aaliya to talk to Zubair about this proposal.

However, Aaliya was against this proposal and when Surraiya questioned her as to why, Aaliya simply answered that it was because the girl is not Barkat but Bobby.

Surraiya was beyond pissed at this point: "Right You WANT her to be Bobby and not Barkat right! So that she can't be with Zubair and you can keep him all to yourself!"

Aaliya was shell shocked, she didn't know where this came from.

Surraiya continued: "But I won't let you have it your way..I know that you manipulated this whole thing and now I won't let you stay for a second more in my house!"

Surraiya grabbed Aaliya by the arm and forcefully dragged Aaliya to the living room where all the family were gathered mourning over Usman's state.

Aaliya: "Mami ,please let go of me. Mami you're under a misconception!"

Everyone was now snapped out of their mourning and stood up to witness the new drama that Surraiya was about to create.

Surraiya:" Shut up! I was a fool to think that you actually were innocent and that I had wrongfully judged you because of Mir Khan. But now everything is clear. I was never wrong, betraying people is in your blood!"

Chapter 1 continued below.

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESSS

FIRST BALLE BALLE

SHut up! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was such an amazing piece!Are you kidding? THANKS! LOL you are going to get LONG Ass comments dont blame me than!

I will comment in 20 mins almost one with my essya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Promise, ๐Ÿ˜†

Unressing below
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Zain now intervened: " What the hell are you talking about mom?! And what are you doing? Leave Aaliya hands please." Zain tried to free Aaliya from Surraiya's grasp but Surraiya fiercely pushed him away.

Surraiya: " Don't even try to stop me Zain. And why are you stopping me? you believed that Barkat was in fact Bobby and without a second thought you threw her out of this house. Well I believe that this girl is a manipulator and a traitor, so I'm kicking her out!!"

Zain shouted: " MOM! I didn't believe in it until I had proofs! Which you still refuse to accept!"

Surraiya: " Yes I REFUSE to accept it! And you want to know why..because these so called proofs are fake!"

Zain was beyond exasperated at this point: " Mom what are you-"

Surraiya cut in: " How reliable are your proofs?! Did u get those proofs yourself? No, Aaliya brought it to you. She could've changed it...anything can be done with money these days. You said that you saw Barkat's tomb but you don't know how to read Urdu, so Aaliya read it and told u it's written Barkat Abdullah and you just believed her. and even if it is written Barkat Usman Abdullah, how do we know that tomb isn't a fake..how do we know if Barkat is really under there..? Huh answer me! Oh and that recording, we only heard Mir khan's intentions in there! We didn't hear Barkat! Mir khan thought Barkat would give him money after she comes to live with us but that doesn't mean Barkat went along with it!"

Zain was speechless, he didn't know what to say or how to counterattack the things his mother just said. But he knew that she was wrong because there is no reason for Aaliya to do something like this!

Zain: "Mom don't you think you are overthinking things. I mean why would Aaliya do this? Aaliya doesn't have any problem with Barkat, you forgot that Aaliya is the one who helped me to look for Barkat!"

Surraiya:" Yeah so she did. But when she saw that Barkat was getting in her way now, she's trying to get rid of my Barkat!"

Aaliya interjected:" Mami you thought wrong. There is nothing like this!"

Zain was shocked: "What do you mean? Just say it straight mom"

Surraiya exclaimed: "Aaliya is having an affair with Zubair! That's why she can't see Barkat and Zubair getting close."

And Surraiya goes on further to the moments she witnessed between Aaliya and Zubair. Zain doesn't know how to react to what his mom just said. Instead, he goes into flashback and remembers how Barkat always appeared interest in Zubair from the moment she met him and how Barkat tagged along to come to his friend's party with Zubair. He also remembered how Barkat told him in the party that she couldn't spend time with Zubair because Aaliya was always intervening.

While Zain was still trying to make sense of all of this, Surraiya starts dragging Aaliya out of the house and warns everyone not to stop her as she has full right to do this just like how they did with her daughter.

While being dragged by Surraiya, Aaliya cried and screamed on the top of her lungs: " ZAIN! This is not true Zain! What are you thinking?! Snap out of it Kitkit! You know I'm not like this!"

But Zain was too still too lost and confused. He was already devastated as Usman was in coma and now he felt his mind going completely blank and he didn't know what to make of anything anymore. He felt like he was trapped in a horrifying nightmare and his knees buckled under and he dropped to the floor.

Aaliya sobbed and cried nonstop: " Jaanu! Please!"

And the next thing Zain could hear was Surraiya closing the doors on Aaliya's face. But Aaliya didn't give up, she continuously kept banging on the door, refusing to leave like this when she's in no way wrong. However, Surraiya called the security guards and instructed them to drop Aaliya to the train station and make sure that she leaves for Bhopal!

----Flashback ends----

Surraiya still couldn't believe what she was hearing, she was sure that she must have heard wrong, her Barkat is not like this. Fahad and Zain on the other hand were fuming with anger and hatred. They couldn't believe that this girl would stoop so low and that like idiots they have fallen in her trap once again! Zain has heard enough and pulled the phone off Bobby's hand and threw it hard right across the room. The loud crashing noise snapped Surraiya out of her reverie.

Zain grabbed Bobby by the neck and seethed, " How dare you!!! How dare you do this to my DAD! How dare you do this to my WIFE!".

Surraiya tried to pull Zain's arm off of her Barkat and shouted at him, "Zain what the hell are you doing?! Let go of Barkat!"

Zain couldn't believe that after all that has happened, his mom still calling this girl Barkat!

Zain: "ENOUGH!!! Barkat! Barkat! Barkat! Does no one else besides Barkat matter to you?! When will you snap out of it! You know I'm sure this girl right here must be laughing at how stupid and ridiculous you are! What did you tell Aaliya? That betraying people is in her blood? And yet here you are insisting that Mir Khan's blood is yours! How ironic!"

After that Zain immediately left room as he couldn't bear with this anymore. And he had something more important to do than knocking some sense into his mom at the moment.

The phone rang in the Haiders' living room and Shabana picked it up.

Shabana: "Hello?"

Zain:" Assalamou Alaikoum Phups"

Shabana:"Zain! It's so nice to hear you after so long. How are you?"

Zain: " Phups who uhm.."

Shabana:" What happened Zain? Is everything okay? What about Aaliya? Aaliya is fine right? Hello? Zain?.." And the phone was cut on the other line.

Zain was scared out of his wits as from what his short conversation with his Phups, he could gather that Aaliya never reached Bhopal. Zain dropped to the floor and could no longer stop the fear and grief from overtaking him. Surraiya and the others came and were surprised to see Zain breaking down, they thought that he would've left for Bhopal by now.

Surraiya: "Zain? what's wrong Zain?" Surraiya came to Zain and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. Zain lifted his head to see Bobby coming from behind Surraiya and he seethed back: " What do you care? Only your daughter matters to you right! Today your blind love for your 'daughter' ruined your son's life!"

Fahad: "What happened Zain? Is Aaliya okay?"

Zain replied back: "Okay? how would she be okay after what mom has done to her. after what we have all done to her! But the problem now is that Aaliya is missing! She never went to Bhopal!"

Surraiya: "What? No that's impossible. The guards made sure that she got into the train to Bhopal.."

Zain: "Yes she got into the train but that doesn't mean she couldn't have stopped at any other station! You already lost a daughter a long time ago mom but if anything happened to MY Aaliya then just know that you'll be losing a son as well!"

And with that Zain immediately left from there and went to the police station. He's acquainted with the police officer that helped him with Aayat's case and he requested him to send a search party for Aaliya in Mumbai as he had a feeling that she would be here only where he was. The police went to work right away but told Zain to go back home and that they'll inform him right away if they find anything.

At home everyone is sitting in the living room and Zain is pacing back and forth constantly checking his watch and looking at the door every 2-3 minutes. After waiting like this for 30 minutes, Zain goes into flashback and he remembers how Aaliya was pleading and screaming for him to support her " ZAIN! I'm not like this Zain, you know I'm not. Please kitkit!" And Zain comes out of the flashback, tears overflowing his eyes. He hated himself for not siding with her till the end. He should've known better than that. But before he could continue to blame himself, he heard the police car stopping in front of their house.

Zain: "What? Did you find anything about where my Aaliya is?

The police paused for a second and that sent chills down Zain's spine. Police Inspector:" Mr Abdullah. Going by the picture that you gave us of your wife, we were able to find a girl that met that description. That girl got into an accident 1 day ago and she's currently in critical condition right now..."

Zain felt like the whole just turned dark all around him and he felt his breathing stopped

----END of Chapter 1---

please do like and comment. I love to read what you all have to say.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chapter 2

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
2nd COmment Ress,
LOL Sorry was too excited๐Ÿ˜†

Unressed

OMFG THAT WAS SO AMAZING! Honestly no joke your one hella good writerโค๏ธ
the emotions, the dialogues, everything was on point.

So much happened stupid Barkat and Suraiya idiots- I so wanna kill them

I loved how Zain threw the phone on the floor after snatching it.

Imagine how great it would if Zain actually said this to Suraiya in the show, OMG i will freaking fall of a cliff or something.

You depicted Zain's pain so incredible, his yearning and regret for her was so incredibly written.

Poor guy was stuck in the ad midst of his mother and his love. UGH
Better Update soon, now i cant wait,

I cannot believe this, I am just hoping Aliyah is not the one in the hospital. PLease keep her alive.

Update Soon WOman!
Great update, ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

2nd COmment Ress,

LOL Sorry was too excited๐Ÿ˜†

Aww I'm too touched๐Ÿ˜ณ It's honestly the first time I got this kind of enthusiastic response from someone.๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_19

Aww I'm too touched๐Ÿ˜ณ It's honestly the first time I got this kind of enthusiastic response from someone.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Puhllease ur one hella of a good writer.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG...this is amazing
I loved every bit of it
you have to continue asap and please do sent me a pm when the next part is up.๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: zainaliya-12

OMG...this is amazing

I loved every bit of it
you have to continue asap and please do sent me a pm when the next part is up.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ I definitely will and I'll do my best to update soon.๐Ÿ˜›
...Smile... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_19

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ I definitely will and I'll do my best to update soon.๐Ÿ˜›

yes, plz do so
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HEY! this is so damn GOOODDD :)
Plzz conti soon and dun forget to PM me philzzz!
You are an awesome writer :)