Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The guy other than Gohar of course πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow you guys.. I have no clue of this conversation but I youtubed and the guy playing Sajal's brother is Asad Siddiqui.. Vicky from Dolly ki aayegi baraat..
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ exactly... Thnx alot dear .. Ab Hinna ko sukoon ayega πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Take Fahad out.

Honestly, lets be real. Fahad is a brilliant actor..but for someone who's such a brilliant actor I must say as a producer he isn't all that impressive yet. He's just recycling the same old stories we've seen many times before. Producers pay these folks on board. Fahad can easily ask the writers or whoever to have their stories a certain way. He's a great actor and always had amazing script sense and I fail to accept that he can't continue good work as a producer now. Even if he doesn't want to act as much as before that's fine but he should at least bring out good content to live up the name he already has. How many of us would turn down a great show with brilliant writing just because it doesn't have an Adeel in it? No, the content is what's sucking. So, point is..I hope Fahad brings out better content as a producer now. He's all over ARY, yet not a single show of his stands out in my opinion.

I don't think Adeel ever went anywhere. He just finished a Jackson Heights which finished airing just recently. He always did one or two shows a year at max.
Shehryar and Hamza never did much tv to begin with. Except for Pyare Afzal which is one show, what else has Hamza really done on tv? Shehryar isn't even a good actor..so he doesn't matter to me. lol

Star, I had the same question in mind and asked my friends working in ARY and HUM and they gave me a good answer as to why they are showing such regressive repetitive stories.

The thing is that they are catering to the masses and unfortunately, we do not fall in those 'masses' category. The audiences they are targeting are the middle class or lower middle or even the lower-class who constitute the majority of population in Pakistan. Usually the shows we do not even think about watching have the highest TRP and though, it is surprising to us, it is not surprising for the production houses because they know what kind of story would sell. Its actually not Fahad's fault or any other production house, they come up with same gheeesi peeti stories because they sell in the market. Some even don't but most of them do. Though, Fahad himself would not prefer such stories but he has a production house to run so he has to make what people demand. But I really wished he would not star in them πŸ˜† Hated him in Mere Humrahi and DB

A few years back, Hum TV had a different market but its rating was getting lower and lower though WE LOVED THEIR SHOWS! They had such progressive and realistic stories but to survive, rating is what matters and they switched their audiences and started catering to the masses. And now we see some really regressive pathetic stories on Hum Tv but there are a few that do meet our expectations once in a while. When Jackson Heights promo started airing I asked my friend why would Hum sell a show with such good potential and cast to URDU 1, we used to see so many shows like these, close to reality on Hum before, but she told me that JH did not cater to the masses which Hum was targeting and I was so sad to hear that. Hum had given shows like Malaal and Vasl and many more. And now they have compromised on the content because of competition.

I am pretty glad we do not get to see Shehryar much in dramas. His acting skills were ummm.. Pretty pathetic. I wonder how he got movies πŸ˜† And yes, Adeel does only two shows in a year. There were mostly Fahad, Ahsan and Mekaal on screen all year and now we will see less of them. Ahsan and Mekaal have their production houses now and Fahad will only be seen in movies. So yes, we have ti bear the newbies now. πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

wow you guys.. I have no clue of this conversation but I youtubed and the guy playing Sajal's brother is Asad Siddiqui.. Vicky from Dolly ki aayegi baraat..

Oh that guy! I remember him. πŸ˜†
So which show was Gohar in then? πŸ˜† Was he in jackson heights?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Ahsan has a production house?? Which one.. I gwt how Big Bang keeps recycling old stuff but I kinda like some of their shows too LOL.. I love Ishq Parast even tho Ishq Parast and Woh ishw tha shayad are exsctly same and Jibran has the same role too but the treatment of Ishw Parast is much better.. I think the new Paiwand is also by big band and it looks good too kinda like Khilona tho but yeah.. Big Bang gets many new faces tho I have noticed
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Ahsan has a production house?? Which one.. I gwt how Big Bang keeps recycling old stuff but I kinda like some of their shows too LOL.. I love Ishq Parast even tho Ishq Parast and Woh ishw tha shayad are exsctly same and Jibran has the same role too but the treatment of Ishw Parast is much better.. I think the new Paiwand is also by big band and it looks good too kinda like Khilona tho but yeah.. Big Bang gets many new faces tho I have noticed

They keep recycling because mass audience want to see these gheesi peeti stories. They are in demand πŸ˜‰

Ahsan starterd his production house a while back, its first show aired on Aplus. It had Sajjal as the lead. Name was something like 'chupke se bahar ajaye'.. Something like that.

Meekaal recently completed the shoot of his first serial. It will be on air soon.

Yes, Big Bang are continuously looking for new talent. They prefer fresh faces in their shows. It their strategy I guess. Plus, they save a lot of money when they hire fresh people. Old actors charge a lot of money.
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

They keep recycling because mass audience want to see these gheesi peeti stories. They are in demandπŸ˜‰

Ahsan starterd his production house a while back, its first show aired on Aplus. It had Sajjal as the lead. Name was something like 'chupke se bahar ajaye'.. Something like that.

Meekaal recently completed the shoot of his first serial. It will be on air soon.

Yes, Big Bang are continuously looking for new talent. They prefer fresh faces in their shows. It their strategy I guess. Plus, they save a lot of money when they hire fresh people. Old actors charge a lot of money.

I agree and I saw Ishq Parast and then Wo ishq tha shayad.. I'm like aren't these the exact same shows?? and they are.. LOL.. I just can't stand the soaps they make.. Good lord, so damn boring..

True I agree they save so much money but I guess a lot of people get work too like that
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So which show was Gohar in then? πŸ˜† Was he in jackson heights?

Will you ever stop with ur questions , EVER !? 😳 Hadd hogayi ab toh ! Gohar bechara bhi pareshan hogaya hoga πŸ˜†
Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago