Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I swear he is in every show. Khuda dekh raha hai, Khuda na karey and some others I dont remember. Hes also the main lead in Khilona. Oh and I think hes in ishq parast. I think hes also in that new show Meray jeevan saathi?

Gohar isn't in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai though? I was skimming through the promos and I couldn't find him.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I don't want to see him in lead roles

It's the fault of hamza sherry Adeel fahad ...they all left drama and we r stuck with such leads

I so wish Adeel takes up a few shows now

Take Fahad out.

Honestly, lets be real. Fahad is a brilliant actor..but for someone who's such a brilliant actor I must say as a producer he isn't all that impressive yet. He's just recycling the same old stories we've seen many times before. Producers pay these folks on board. Fahad can easily ask the writers or whoever to have their stories a certain way. He's a great actor and always had amazing script sense and I fail to accept that he can't continue good work as a producer now. Even if he doesn't want to act as much as before that's fine but he should at least bring out good content to live up the name he already has. How many of us would turn down a great show with brilliant writing just because it doesn't have an Adeel in it? No, the content is what's sucking. So, point is..I hope Fahad brings out better content as a producer now. He's all over ARY, yet not a single show of his stands out in my opinion.

I don't think Adeel ever went anywhere. He just finished a Jackson Heights which finished airing just recently. He always did one or two shows a year at max.
Shehryar and Hamza never did much tv to begin with. Except for Pyare Afzal which is one show, what else has Hamza really done on tv? Shehryar isn't even a good actor..so he doesn't matter to me. lol
Edited by starstruckk - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Gohar isn't in Khuda Dekh Raha Hai though? I was skimming through the promos and I couldn't find him.

Isnt he the guy playing Sajals brother? :S
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Isnt he the guy playing Sajals brother? :S

The guy playing sajjals bro is the guy who plays the journalist friend of sana javed in Goya ...he plays supporting roles in ARY shows mainly and he was also in shikwa
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Take Fahad out.

Honestly, lets be real. Fahad is a brilliant actor..but for someone who's such a brilliant actor I must say as a producer he isn't all that impressive yet. He's just recycling the same old stories we've seen many times before. Producers pay these folks on board. Fahad can easily ask the writers or whoever to have their stories a certain way. He's a great actor and always had amazing script sense and I fail to accept that he can't continue good work as a producer now. Even if he doesn't want to act as much as before that's fine but he should at least bring out good content to live up the name he already has. How many of us would turn down a great show with brilliant writing just because it doesn't have an Adeel in it? No, the content is what's sucking. So, point is..I hope Fahad brings out better content as a producer now. He's all over ARY, yet not a single show of his stands out in my opinion.

I don't think Adeel ever went anywhere. He just finished a Jackson Heights which finished airing just recently. He always did one or two shows a year at max.
Shehryar and Hamza never did much tv to begin with. Except for Pyare Afzal which is one show, what else has Hamza really done on tv? Shehryar isn't even a good actor..so he doesn't matter to me. lol

Sherry did do quite a few shows in his 3 yrs tv career and he is much better than the recent xyz playing leads

Coming to hamza I so. Wish pyare afzal came a few years later in his career...one show has made him reach such a peak that after jus one show he has become too good for tv...otherwise we cud hv seen him in more shows ...he was tremendous in mere dard ko zubaan

I so agree with shows produced by fahad ...he does a lot of cost cutting in terms of writers and stars n it ruins the quality of his shows a lot

but recently he is putting more money in his shows though like rang laga n roping expensive directors like mohsin mirza and m.jabbar

I jus wish he ropes in better writers too ...n don't let sana fahad write anymore script...she ruined rang laga

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The guy playing sajjals bro is the guy who plays the journalist friend of sana javed in Goya ...he plays supporting roles in ARY shows mainly and he was also in shikwa

OMG I am so confused!
Who is he then? Who is Gohar?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Hinna tumne toh mjhe bhi KONFOOSE kar diya 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Gohar is the lead of khilona
And the guy playing sajjals bro is a completely different looking guy

They don't look similar from any angle...

Why is the confusion happening in the first place
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Coz Hinna hamesha confuse hojati hai n today i got confused seeing her confusions 😆
Now I wanna know that guys name 😆