Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Jia do you like this show???

Initially it was good but it's getting lame now
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Itna slow hai yeh show, ab to bardasht nahi horaha.
Ali and Saamia should get married already! Why are they dragging it so much?

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Initially it was good but it's getting lame now

So much dragging! :@
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's been a drag for last 4 episodes. They need to finish it next week. Samia needs to tell ex husband off and move on with Ali in a new start
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually think that's what will happen. Ali and Samia will get married, Ali will listen to Hasam and marry Samia but then Samia will stay with Ali and he won't divorce her. I think through this drama, they are teaching people to control their anger or it'll have consequences. Not getting Samia and Jia will be shown as punishment for Hasam. I kinda want Hasam and Maya to get married, they deserve each other. 😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I actually think that's what will happen. Ali and Samia will get married, Ali will listen to Hasam and marry Samia but then Samia will stay with Ali and he won't divorce her. I think through this drama, they are teaching people to control their anger or it'll have consequences. Not getting Samia and Jia will be shown as punishment for Hasam. I kinda want Hasam and Maya to get married, they deserve each other. 😆

Yeah in the next episode Ali n Samia will get married for Samia n Jia's protection from Ayaaz Idea sponsored by Hassam

Then Hassam for time being will leave for England; he is overconfident that Ali will listen to him n leave Samia so he is chilled that nothing can ever happen between Ali n Samia

Then after sometime when he returns he will see 😲 Ali n Samia have grown close not because of love but because of friendship n trust which is another form of love for them

He will tell Ali to divorce Samia so that he can get his wife n child back; Ali gets it that it was Hassam [plan all along

Ali refuses not without Samia's will

Obvio Samia will refuse that Hassam knows so he will try to create MU between Hasaam n Samia

But will fail miserably; Upar wala hai Hassam Neeche walon ki raza nahi upar wale ki marzi chalti hai

Ali Samia Jia happyily ever after

+++++

Agree Hassam n Maya should get married that would be the best punishment for both of them

i think there will be at least 2 more episodes because they need to show Samia and Alia getting closer after marriage and Hassam regretting
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why are they pulling the hopeless story so long?? this needs to end sooner than later. This is another story of misery that it runs in your blood. Girl and mom and right now even grandchild is born to be miserable. people with no ethics and respect get away with murder.
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The story is quite good, I feel. There have been much worse stories than this one. Ali and Samia will make a better couple. Gohar/Sana forever. I actually even wish Sana played the role of Surat in Mere Jeevan Saathi because these two have the bestest chemistry.