Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
and what the heck is wrong with her husband
hes even jealous if she talks to her mum πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hassam needed to educate himself , instead of asking Ali to groom Samia, he should spend some time evaluating himself, he wants his wife to be well dressed, well spoken but apnay dimagh main bhoosa bhara hai...sees's wife with another man who happens to be his friend...the friend which he left his wife with, and immediately he turns into a suspicious jerk😑...bade modern bante hain...i thank Allah everytime that I don't have to deal with such shitty men in my life.

If they wanted Sana to have a different look they should have paid attention to her hair, it freakin looks the same...no change, kis ko bewakoof bana rahe hain yeh log...they pay these actors a good amount, can't they insist they change their hair for the sake of the show, to give it some authenticity...gosh.
Mehr-k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now the disgusting mom of Hassam will take advantage of this situation and bring in some elements of humsafar drama elements like illicit relationships between daughter -in-law and the friend and malign the relationship I feel sorry for the girl. She is surrounded by hyenas. Be it her monster-in-law, step sister , rotten face step father and creepy relative. She is far better with Ali .
Omg this man is so immature and annoying! Poor Samiya :(
-shabz- thumbnail
I think maha is going to try to get Hassam back.
Then I am rooting for Samiya and Ali πŸ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After watching today's episode I too want samia and Ali to be a couple. Samiya's husband is not worthy of her. Terrible the way he doubts her , taunts her. Icing on the cake was he was not nice regarding child care of his own daughter. This guy has lost his mind.
-shabz- thumbnail
When was the last time sana Javed actually smiled in a show πŸ€”
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haha that is a joke????
never even a normal face ...
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

When was the last time sana Javed actually smiled in a show πŸ€”

I agree she has one expression for every scene she is in.