Frequent Posters

Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Loving ahmad n sana...They so cute MashaAllah
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good story, slow but nice so far. good cast and i am exiting waiting for lead couple's tension now.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay, so is the story moving? I mean anything other than Hassam falling for Samiya and his mom taunting her whenever she gets the chance. I haven't watch it since ramazan.. found it extremely slow. And chemistry between the lead couple don't really grab my interest. But now i think i might just watch it for Ahmed Ali. Ishq Parast has made me me his fan!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hina-

ahmed ali is so hot.

You've got a point, girl! 😆
No the story still hasnt moved except that they have to take Hassams father abroad for his treatment
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing has moved ...eagerly waiting.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Did they air an episode today?
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What happened? Short update if possible. I'll have to wait for a long time before it gets uploaded online.
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

What happened? Short update if possible. I'll have to wait for a long time before it gets uploaded online.

Hassam was thinking about Samiya in his office.. about he has got close to her in such a short span. Hassam's mother on the other hand asked Samiya if she has decided where she would go once she, her husband and Hassam would go abroad for the treatment of Hassam's father. She told her to go back to her mom's place because all of them would be leaving in a few days. one bit was where hassam's mom told her husband that she would get soup for him and just then samiya's enters with soup and hassam's dad praises her daughter in law. I hardly watched 10 mins of it..
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was amazing:) So finally Hassam and Samiya are close now. His father told him to sleep in his bedroom and not the guest room, he was in his room and told Samiya that his father asked him to sleep here. He told her she can sleep on the bed and he on the couch.
The next night he was staring at her when entered the room and the slept together.

Hassam is taking his dad to London for treatment. Hassam's mom told Samiya in 4-5 days they are leaving and she has to go back to her mothers home.

Because they are leaving Hassam is letting Sli in charge of the office. Her mother tells him, he should not trust Ali...

In the office Ali was teasing Hassam that he looks in love.