Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Yep I saw last week wala.

Btw that Maya girl resembles Sonya Hussain .
a bit. She even talks like her. Are they related?

No way man. Soniya is sooo pretty. Maya's face looks botoxed especially her lips and plus her accent sucks. She can't even speak english. ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt they are related.
mary78613 thumbnail
Watch today's episode. It was super cute. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading the comments on this thread I assume big bang finally produced something good. I think I should forget my 'khafgi' with BBE over DB debacle and start watching this show.
Edited by 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0 - 9 years ago
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg loving this episode
it is amazing now they soo cute...just hope they remain together in end
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I am seriously hooked to this show. Its so bloody slow, but there is something about that makes mee watch it week after week. I LOVE SAMIA AND HASSAM's CHEMISTRY.

Today's episode was superb, the way Hassam was admiring Samia was such a treat to watch. Plus, thee way he held her hand. Maya ko jealous karne kee liyeah hee sahi but I loved it. Maya is actually playing the cupid here.

i love their chemistry too...they are so adorable ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

After reading the comments on this thread I assume big bang finally produced something good. I think I should forget my 'khafgi' with BBE over DB debacle and start watching this show.

Its not a bad show at all but I must warn you that its pretty slow. But thr chemistry between the leads is mindblowing. It gives you goosebumps. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

i love their chemistry too...they are so adorable๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes they are. The scene where he gives haath wale gajre to samiya was so cute and unexpected. and then he took her for dinner and the awkwardness between them was kind of cute. ๐Ÿ˜†
and of course the scene where he stares at her while sleeping. Uff that was an amazing scene.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail

Yes they are. The scene where he gives haath wale gajre to samiya was so cute and unexpected. and then he took her for dinner and the awkwardness between them was kind of cute. ๐Ÿ˜†
and of course the scene where he stares at her while sleeping. Uff that was an amazing scene.

omggg yehh...that bed scene was so adorble, his mum does my head in๐Ÿคข
they are proper cute and i find ahmad's acting and expressions in this episode aree amazing๐Ÿ˜›

No way man. Soniya is sooo pretty. Maya's face looks botoxed especially her lips and plus her accent sucks. She can't even speak english. ๐Ÿ˜† I doubt they are related.

There is just something about her which reminds me of Sonia๐Ÿ˜†
Btw why is Gohar in the poster with Sana and the other guy? It means he is also the lead.
Is he gonna marry her later? Maybe she will get divorce from Hassam and he will marry her.