Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Hmmm is this other guy new?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I cant believe ahmed ali is the lead hero of this show

He is good as supporting characters like at present in ishq parast and he was also the 2nd wifes fiancee in doosri biwi who was evil but that doesnt mean ary will cast him as lead

Common now

No wonder present bunch of ary shows r such a flop

A bunch of servant heroes
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Hmmm is this other guy new?

Yeah it has been just an year or so since I first saw him in Shehr e Ajnabi on Aplus and he was quite good there. Even the show did well.. now he's in Ishq Parast and Paiwand as the leading character along with others. He's not bad actually. In fact, I find him a better actor than Gohar (you should see his work in Ishq Parast. He's fantastic as Hamza) and he's definitely better looking than Gohar, I must say. 😛 ARY is indeed investing in the right cast.. he may not be famous now but I'm loving him in Ishq Parast.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I cant believe ahmed ali is the lead hero of this show

He is good as supporting characters like at present in ishq parast and he was also the 2nd wifes fiancee in doosri biwi who was evil but that doesnt mean ary will cast him as lead

Common now

No wonder present bunch of ary shows r such a flop

A bunch of servant heroes

Ahmed Ali is as much the leading cast member as Arij, Jibran Nasir, Armeena in Ishq Parast. You'd pe actually surprised to see how the story depends upon his character and that Hamza has been a leading character of the show from the very beginning.
Oh he was in doosri biwi
I knew I saw him somewhere
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like the serial so far. The cast is superb, Sana is doing a great job. Ahmed Ali has improved a lot as an actor and he is good looking too. Gohar is also improving as an actor, he's ok.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am seriously hooked to this show. Its so bloody slow, but there is something about that makes mee watch it week after week. I LOVE SAMIA AND HASSAM's CHEMISTRY.
Today's episode was superb, the way Hassam was admiring Samia was such a treat to watch. Plus, thee way he held her hand. Maya ko jealous karne kee liyeah hee sahi but I loved it. Maya is actually playing the cupid here.
Omg I cant wait to see them fall in love! I like this actor now :P
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Omg I cant wait to see them fall in love! I like this actor now :P

Me too. Ahmed Ali is a great actor. Hinna watch this week episode and last week one. It was so so good It has cute Hassan and Samiya scenes.
Yep I saw last week wala.
Btw that Maya girl resembles Sonya Hussain a bit. She even talks like her. Are they related?