Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

Loved today's episode...ahmad ali role is much better in this episode compared to ishq parast...And Sana and Ahmed are adorable together...Just Hope she goes with him in end of drama

I agree. I am loving Ahmed as Hassam. Although he is playing the typical male chauvinist types wala role but it still suits him. Sana and Ahmed's chemistry is what made me watch this show in the first place. They look amaazing togeyher
mary78613 thumbnail
Finally got to see some developments in the story this week. Samiya and Hassam met again and Hassam recognised her from their first meeting, that accident. But he mistook her for a maid and Maya even confirmed it. She is such a pain. She is literally treating Samiya as a maid.
Hope she gets married soon to that Samar and the coast gets cleared for Samiya and Hassam.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mary78613

Finally got to see some developments in the story this week. Samiya and Hassam met again and Hassam recognised her from their first meeting, that accident. But he mistook her for a maid and Maya even confirmed it. She is such a pain. She is literally treating Samiya as a maid.
Hope she gets married soon to that Samar and the coast gets cleared for Samiya and Hassam.

they were so cute in that scene when he knocked her...i feel her so sorry...
Only thing is I hope she doesn't end up with gohar in the end cz looks like they will seperate
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fate4ash.

they were so cute in that scene when he knocked her...i feel her so sorry...
Only thing is I hope she doesn't end up with gohar in the end cz looks like they will seperate

I hope not. I really want Hassam and Samiya in the end.
Mystic_nights_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mary78613

I hope not. I really want Hassam and Samiya in the end.

it knw their are secuteee and their chemistry wow
mary78613 thumbnail
Another slow episode. Haye allah this show needs to pick up some pace.

Really feel bad for Samiya. Hassam's mom thought she was a servant and even her mother did not correct her. Samiya was really hurt. Poor soul. I wonder what will make Hassam marry her? I know Maya will run away but I wonder how the idea of marrying Samiya will come up. They all think she is a maid. :/
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so so slow man! Neend ati hai mujhe yeh drama dekhte hue. But since I'm enjoying my summer break and pretty much free these days, I still watch it every week. Ahmed Ali's so great here. This guy's my new favourite currently. 😳
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The mom reminds Hassam that he likes everything branded and she was going to find him ssomeone equal...what? The wife has to be branded too?
What kind of stupid conversation was that? She knows he kind of likes her but for own selfish reason wants to keep them away from each other.

Very flimsy.
I am upto the part where Maya ran away and now Samya is going to marry in her place. It seems like the story is getting interesting.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sky23

The mom reminds Hassam that he likes everything branded and she was going to find him ssomeone equal...what? The wife has to be branded too?

What kind of stupid conversation was that? She knows he kind of likes her but for own selfish reason wants to keep them away from each other.

Very flimsy.

Exactly. Woh larki tumhare standard ki nahi hai. Tumne hamesha branded cheezein pasand ki hai... I was like, hey woman, are the girls branded with slogans like First class/standard? 😆 And at the end of the day, Samiya is not a maid. It's just that her identity was concealed that way.