Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

And I totally missed your post... ðŸ˜³

HI ADAH!!! *waves*

Name's Priya, but since there's already one, Mina nicknamed me Priyu. You can call me by any substitutions you like! ðŸ˜‰
Fanaah thumbnail

I'm sure you'll get sucked into the vortex of crazies. If there are any questions, feel free to ask any one of us. ðŸ˜Š Just be beware of some special chotu shaitans running around...

... That is unless you get to be one, then all us older behenas are doomed!
Edited by Preeah - 9 years ago
Fanaah thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cutyee

AbhiGya 
Free to use
I forgot to add logo but don't claim as urs

-
-

AMNA!! Always GORGEOUS creations! You should really add your logo, especially if you're putting on FB or somewhere else. Here, we know, but you can never be sure...
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amna !!! Fab fab fab 
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -mina-

asma, you have the best ideas.

tia, after everything pragya has been through as abhi's wife, i am happy anytime pragya puts him in problems...even if she isn't. of course not as fun when it then redounds and creates new problems for her
-_-.

It's not about tit for tat na... And Abhi has a lot to suffer on his own.. Itni buri sister, gf etc..
And then even he went through life and death situation recently for Pragya.. Life won't spare him. Pragya doesn't need to..

And yeah I would have liked P walking away from him day 2 of marriage, then again during MMS, then now also after then MUs are cleared... Would have loved if she walked away without even telling him why..
That would be better trouble for him, but P wouldn't consciously know that.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Twinny I knew this was coming. But love you so much for super positivity when AbhiGya were in their worst.
Thank you from the heart!!!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Twinny I knew this was coming. But love you so much for super positivity when AbhiGya were in their worst.
Thank you from the heart!!!

I love you for this!!!! 

And i am here only not leaving <33//

PM 
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello lovies!!!

OMG, can't believe we have been stuck in the last 30 pages, all day!!!

CMON NOW, let's get this moving shall we??

deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

Hello beautiful people!! 

SO DO NOT FREAK OUT BUT AFTER AT 120 , I AM RETIRING 😆 for a while atleast ! NO I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE I AM VERY MUCH HERE JUST THAT I WONT BE MAKING AT's ! THE WONDERFUL DEEFAN AKA DEE WILL BE TAKING OVER !!! 

I might be back but not soon , its been hard work and crazy fun!!! This is my number one baby !! 

AGAIN IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NOTES OR LOCKDOWN OR WHATEVER ITS JUST ITS TIRING AND I DONT WANT TO DO IT IF I CANT GIVE 10000%! 

AND I AM STILL HERE AND STILL POSTING SO ! 

But THANKS DEE DEEE!! 

I love you Ishaa..seriously all...mumma will still be mumma of this AT, always WILL BE. I am just taking over for the day to day stuff.

Ishima has taken this AT from what it was to one of the most read ATs in the forum and for that we should be ever grateful..

Ishima mentioned she is retiring for a while, I will check to see if I can get her back some day 😆

deefan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

*hugs* ok mumma. rest easy and breathe deep.

deedeee!!! welcome our new overlady!! shall we pledge allegiance? 😆 *monkey mina*

LMAO! yes please have your bodies tattooed immediately 😆

On a serious note, some housekeeping rules and items to post for everyone as a refresher once I start AT #121.

LOVE YOU MINA...