http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4347122
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats dee! I know you'll do well! 😃
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dee, thank you for taking the responsibility!!!
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Pragya and Intelligent? Not since October, at least. You're not the only one, though personally I don't mind her. Pragya can't tell her to butt out because Pragya has no spine and no priorities. She is a puddle of goo, freely moved by the winds of fate and the stronger wills of those around her. And love has done that to her.

I agree with you, Kat. I might enjoy the jiju-saali interaction, but whatever actions she takes, Bulbul doesn't seem to think about their repercussions. She is still such a child because everything Pragya tells her, she uses it to one-up Tanu. She should know not to push Tanu as she has Aliya's support and even Bulbul herself fell for her tricks time and again! She is REALLY not helping her sister any and neither is she going to make things better if she keeps butting in and continues her game of one-upmanship with Tanu.

And Pragya - when are you going to grow a backbone and stand-up for yourself? She should've known better than to blab everything to Bulbul because she has NO filter! It's a game for her and she is impulsive! *rolls eyes*

If the situation between AbhiGya becomes more tense and worse because of Bulbul, I'll be SO ANNOYED!!! ðŸ˜¡
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preeah

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I agree with you, Kat. I might enjoy the jiju-saali interaction, but whatever actions she takes, Bulbul doesn't seem to think about their repercussions. She is still such a child because everything Pragya tells her, she uses it to one-up Tanu. She should knownot to push Tanu as she has Aliya's support and even Bulbul herself fell for her tricks time and again! She is REALLY not helping her sister any and neither is she going to make things better if she keeps butting in and continues her game of one-upmanship with Tanu.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">And Pragya - when are you going to grow a backbone and stand-up for yourself? She should've known better than to blab everything to Bulbul because she has NO filter! It's a game for her and she is impulsive! *rolls eyes*</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">If the situation between AbhiGya becomes more tense and worse because of Bulbul, I'll be SO ANNOYED!!!😡</font>

I can't really speak because I haven't watched that epi yet, but why in the world did Pragya blab everything to her lil sister. I mean that doesn't make any sense. Well actually it kinda does. I mean she doesn't have anyone else to share her feelings with, but Bulbul?!?! They could have brought in a random friends or something if they wanted to that