Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizba63

I voted for Sanam Jung. I loved her acting in dil e muztar and also in alvida. Though I didn't like alvida's storyline I loved her acting, it's quite natural. She's so expressive with her acting. You can see the small changes and different emotions that she portrays so well! But I guess Maya will win cause she has a much larger fan base on social media and is much more active than Sanam. I like Maya but Sanam is too good compared to her.

This AT is wholly dolly dedicated to OsMaya only. Other actress or actors discussion /comparison are not allowed as per AT rules. Fine whatever like you do..
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there r two categories jury and viewers choice
i hope maya wins viewers choice
she has tough comp tho with saba q and sanam jung
and even iffar omar
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow v r almost abt to finish this AT
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This AT is almost over guys!! I hope the new one is ready.

Nayi AT mein we will start discussing Osmaya's track in Sanam!! :D
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

This AT is almost over guys!! I hope the new one is ready.

Nayi AT mein we will start discussing Osmaya's track in Sanam!! :D

anyone make At here once it finished
Anam or Intoxicated can make itπŸ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

there r two categories jury and viewers choice
i hope maya wins viewers choice
she has tough comp tho with saba q and sanam jung
and even iffar omar

as I said OsMaya are already winner for meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

This AT is wholly dolly dedicated to OsMaya only. Other actress or actors discussion /comparison are not allowed as per AT rules. Fine whatever like you do..

WOW buddy! Relax. I just gave my opinion. I didn't say anything bad about her! I like her and her acting as well. I didn't know this page was made to write praises of Maya only thought it was general stuff. I'm sorry I was not aware of such strict rules lol like whatever. I understand that some ppl are obsessed with Osmaya and Maya but man to a point where they attack someone for a harmless comment!?Again my apologies.
Edited by Alizba63 - 8 years ago
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

WOW buddy! Relax. I just gave my opinion. I didn't say anything bad about her! I like her and her acting as well. I didn't know this page was made to write praises of Maya only thought it was general stuff. I'm sorry I was not aware of such strict rules lol like whatever. I understand that some ppl are obsessed with Osmaya and Maya but man to a point where they attack someone for a harmless comment!?Again my apologies.

We are not attacking you! 😊 It's your choice to like whoever you want to. But it is a rule that other actors and actresses cannot be discussed in an AT dedicated to a particular person(s). We know you were just supporting your favourite actress and you said nothing bad about Maya, but this AT is a platform only for Osmaya related stuff. Please don't feel bad. I hope I could clear any misunderstanding you may have had. 😳
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

I m chilled 😳 its not like I made IF rules these are rules made by if . Ppl do report if its not according to rules 😳 nothing to sorry yes AT means appreciation thread n here as name suggests osmaya so its dedicated to Osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali. 😳
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Relax...u love sanam and voted for her..that is completely fine...but there was no need to t give an explanation over here..it is ur choice for whom u want to vote