Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SaaraDON

I THOUGHT EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!

And while watching I was...why isn't she changing into it...but wait...that shirt is torn...wait...which shirt is she gonna change into??? wait...WHY WILL SHE CHANGE??? WHY IS SHE NOT CHANGING????

:p :p :ppp

I thought she wet her saree and changed into his kurta type shirt (from the hut).😒

Then I thought if she was dreaming, she wore it in her dream.. like after a night with him.. his shirt.😆
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

We need to have a detailed conversation because I have DITTO same questions!!!!

The REAL romance is yet to begin and they are already a NUCLEAR BOMB!!!!

Donny am up for this detailed conversation anytime 😆, because I'm seriously loving all these romantic scenes ! TiSha sizzling chemistry has always been very obvious, so no surprise that they set the screen on fire, but what I'm loving the most is how they coming up with different kind of love scenes for this sizzling couple. Just imagine if Pragya is having such wicked dreams, just imagine how intense and passionate Abhi would be once he starts wooing his wife.😳

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
So from now on, whenever Pragya is looking at him or moony, Abhi will like I wonder what she is dreaming!!😆
xaviara thumbnail
Kudos to Shabz and Sriti !! Shabz for such a rocking performance with just his expressions and not even uttering a single word in the whole episode, and Sriti for her expressions in the dream sequence. I find her to be perfect in such scenes, usually female leads get a bit OTT with the expresssions, Sriti's were just right, very realistic. As for Shabz, passionate/romatic scenes are his forte, he has always been a natural at at it. EK has done an amazing job of pairing up these two for this show, because they are a dynamite combo.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

So from now on, whenever Pragya is looking at him or moony, Abhi will like I wonder what she is dreaming!!😆

😆 I know what you mean Tia, btw is it just me, but when Abhi caught her day dreaming with his shirt, things were awkward sure, but I could feel feel a bit of sexual tension between them ? 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I thought she wet her saree and changed into his kurta type shirt (from the hut).😒

Then I thought if she was dreaming, she wore it in her dream.. like after a night with him.. his shirt.😆

This this this should happen in the real scene of theirs...😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Donny am up for this detailed conversation anytime 😆, because I'm seriously loving all these romantic scenes ! TiSha sizzling chemistry has always been very obvious, so no surprise that they set the screen on fire, but what I'm loving the most is how they coming up with different kind of love scenes for this sizzling couple. Just imagine if Pragya is having such wicked dreams, just imagine how intense and passionate Abhi would be once he starts wooing his wife.😳

Eggjactly!!!!

But I think, I don't want Abhi to confess for a while and they should have some real romance this way...where she has confessed and he loves her too but doesn't know it and hasn't realized it...they'll be like TEAR GAS!!! Killing everyone 😆

I dunno...I kind of find it passionate and romantic...and very intriguing and anticipating! 😳
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Kudos to Shabz and Sriti !! Shabz for such a rocking performance with just his expressions and not even uttering a single word in the whole episode, and Sriti for her expressions in the dream sequence. I find her to be perfect in such scenes, usually female leads get a bit OTT with the expresssions, Sriti's were just right, very realistic. As for Shabz, passionate/romatic scenes are his forte, he has always been a natural at at it. EK has done an amazing job of pairing up these two for this show, because they are a dynamite combo.

Ekta Kapoor is known for making the BEST onscreen couples. Shabir-Sriti are definitely amongst her BEST creations!!!!! 😃😳😳

And OMG! 😲 in my excitement and skipping the Purvi drama I never realized Abhi had no dialogues today!!!! 👏

Honestly, when I started watching Kumkum Bhagya I was of the opinion that Sriti might be a little weak in doing romantic genre or scenes on the show. I watched some of her other shows and the romantic scenes there. But they weren't of the caliber to make to make me go COMPLETELY BONKERS!!!! So, I was kind of at peace with the fact that their romantic scenes won't be sensuous and as romantic as it can be imagined and written within limits 😛.

BUT BUT BUT...Sriti has bowled me over and over again ever since their first CLOSE scene!!!!! The woman is amazeballs!!!!! As simple as that.
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dee, it would have been completely normal to me had Tannu not been there in the equation.

Pragya said she doesn't expect anything from his side.. and here she goes sensual dreaming right after.. who is she kidding?

sorry, I am sooo behind on AT, it's moving faster than I am reading.

Tia, it may seem sudden due to how quickly they showed it right after but I think she knew she could never ask him and so was imagining his reaction. I cut her slack because she said that she has no expectations of him. To her this means this feeling of love she's having is independent of Abhi's decision or thought.

I also think she has nothing to hide at this point. It just found the entire scene so well done, she couldn't get his physical reaction and she understood that and she wanted to imagine a reaction and a positive one at that. I understand why the CVs have shown this scene, its a reaction that people would only think in their minds but she acted it out..
xaviara thumbnail

Eggjactly!!!!

But I think, I don't want Abhi to confess for a while and they should have some real romance this way...where she has confessed and he loves her too but doesn't know it and hasn't realized it...they'll be like TEAR GAS!!! Killing everyone 😆

I dunno...I kind of find it passionate and romantic...and very intriguing and anticipating! 😳

I agreee !!!! I don't want him to realize so soon either, I want to Abhi to take his time realizing, because the period between the realization and then confession, would be so amazing and intense, because he would be feelings all these emotions, yet won't tap in to them. And like Sriti says, all the fun is in the anticipation !! Our girl thinks like us only !! 😆