llAbhiGya/TiSha AT#114ll

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
New AT yey!
If I were Pragya, I would have been sad/numb after the proposal. Because I know he didn't react happily.. so sure he is in confusion.. he can't reject easily because I saved his life and we bonded deeply.. and he has Tannu. It's complex for him.. and I don't really have much hope.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Have we had a video of this new promo?
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats new home
TiSha
abhigya AT 114
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats FAmily for new HOME 114...

Party time...πŸ₯³

πŸ€— and ❀️ for ALL...πŸ˜›
ash k thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

New AT yey!

If I were Pragya, I would have been sad/numb after the proposal. Because I know he didn't react happily.. so sure he is in confusion.. he can't reject easily because I saved his life and we bonded deeply.. and he has Tannu. It's complex for him.. and I don't really have much hope.

I think Abhi is confused and now the upcoming Tabhi marriage track will make Abhi realise he loves Prags?

Just a thought...
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash k

I think Abhi is confused and now the upcoming Tabhi marriage track will make Abhi realise he loves Prags?

Just a thought...

I doubt there will be a TaBhi marriage as such. Daadi will not let that happen unless Tannu is pregnant or something. Abhi will also not marry Tannu unless there is a big problem. I think now slowly Abhi will fall for Pragya and Tannu will come up with pregnancy.. and may be he will be forced to be agree to marry Tannu...
That's when he is sort of separated from Pragya and the final realization may happen.
Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago
nitarata thumbnail
Btw, when you guys were updating, I thought Pragya was wearing his white shirt.. I mean like just that.. not over her saree.☺️
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read those line on the web and what comes first in my mind is Abhigya.
in a future track Abhi is jealous:

-when will you stop looking at him ... And look only at me?
-how jealous I am is how weak I am
How weak I am is how much I love you

ash k thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I doubt there will be a TaBhi marriage as such. Daadi will not let that happen unless Tannu is pregnant or something. Abhi will also not marry Tannu unless there is a big problem. I think now slowly Abhi will fall for Pragya and Tannu will come up with pregnancy.. and may be he will be forced to be agree to marry Tannu...
That's when he is sort of separated from Pragya and the final realization may happen.

Somewhere down the line Tanu's parents will need to make an entry in front of the family and the real reason Abhigya marriage will need to get exposed aswell... well I hope so.. and from there I hope there is a small Abhigya separation.. been wanting this for so long!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefan

Navi, i seriously admire your writing.. and lol nooo way, the way you write about the scenes is so different, so so much better!

With her inner dialogue, considering what she did and felt at that moment, I'm just wondering if any human can control their thoughts about what their potential lover would say to a confession of love. I mean it's easier as a viewer to want that, but Sriti has done such a good job of emoting, she's doing it as someone who just proposed and the thought process she had after,  was something I thought was normal.

I am waiting to see this new promo now and so not looking forward to the party πŸ˜†
I was disappointed seeing Taaliyah yday in MM, sigh back to their constant interference!

Awww thanks for appreciating my reviews 😳

I get what you are saying, because once does get caught up in emotions after they have confessed their love, so the restlessness and the day dreaming is natural, especially keeping Pragya's tendency to daydream. As long as she keeps those expectations of an answer to herself, I just don't want to see her end up being hurt because she hopes that Abhi reciprocates her love too. But then again, like you say it is easier said then done.

The minute I read the WU of the new promo I didn't get a good vibe, something seems off with Abhi, because his actions and his words are contradictory.

About Taaliyal, the less I say the better, I don't get why they two are never caught, they get away with ruining and endangering lives.