Sharrt (Urdu1) - Syed Jibran, Ayesha Khan, Danish Taimoor

Posted: 9 years ago
Teasers:

Sharrt () is an upcoming play on Urdu1, starring Syed Jibran, Ayesha Khan, Danish Taimoor, Nida Khan and others. The play is expected to replace currently aired Jackson Heightswhenever it concludes.

Going by the promos, Sharrt is the story of students romancing .. means studying in some university or college.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.. Uni romance sounds really cool.. I hope they maintain this plot.. Unlike Aik Pal where they did not show college scenes that much :/
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Plus.. I like the cast.. Nice selection.. I m hoping it to turn out as good as it seems :)
I am not a fan of Ayesha :P even Jibran looks so different here
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I haven't seen the teaser yet.. But just the names here sound really nice .. Wud look forward for it.. :)
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Someone plz post the promo links from urdu1 fb official pg...two promos are posted there and I jus LUVED the promos...all 4 of them look so beautiful n fresh...I so wish it aired on hum
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby i can't find those promos... :/
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Wow... The OST vid is impressive.. Everyone is luking so different.. Just Danish is the same.. I like it.. N the other girl with Danish is whom.. Think i'have seen her somewhere..

College thing is looking nice 😳
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This one looks pretty interesting and the cast is great. Danish looks good opposite any actress. Ayesha seems to have a fun role, and it seems her lips are back to normal.
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

Wow... The OST vid is impressive.. Everyone is luking so different.. Just Danish is the same.. I like it.. N the other girl with Danish is whom.. Think i'have seen her somewhere..

College thing is looking nice 😳

Not sure if you saw Parsa..she played Ayesha Khan's daughter in that drama.