Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

neil cannot be the father of  roopali's kid..or else he would not be holding ragini responsible for the divorce nor would pam...instead he would have been guilty about it ...it is a huge misunderstanding created and yes nivedita may have plans to take revenge and snatch suhani back...and for that she needs suhani in India and proof that she is neither related to neil or ragini ...

yep this track we will see maybe after 6 months or so cause then it will be time for NR misunderstandings to be cleared (hopefully).  till then i think the fake marriage, Pam Niv drama and Suhani story will unfold and more misunderstandings between NR created etc etc.

the thing that comes to my mind is Pam blackmailing Ragini during Mehndi rituals that if she gets close to Neil she will tell Nishis in-laws the reason for divorce, and knowing Baa if Neil has a "Najaiz" kid and comes to know about it, Nishis marriage would not have taken place.

I feel for Suhani all the relationships she has built till now will come crashing down, but i am liking the fact that Nachiket is now taking charge of kids instead of leaving them to Pam and her insecurities.