Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok, one more thing is that it's nearly confirmed that SUhaani is Rupali's daughter

P
this fact never really bothered me because Suhani knows how to bond with people so even if she is Rupali's daughter, she will bond well with Ragini but it will take T I M E , huge time...as relationships are not made overnight.😳
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Ok, one more thing is that it's nearly confirmed that SUhaani is Rupali's daughter

she had to be roopali's daughter ..BT can never think anything creative ðŸ˜†..and trust me this whole track will be so full of loopholes...😆

i would just love if they show a teenager FL responsible for killing roopali as she wanted neil for herself...and blamed ragini ..but sadly neil left India with suhani ..but FL did not leave her hopes and decided to grow up and wear shreds of clothes as soon as she earns her online degree of Law and waits for neil to reach India courtesy pam ðŸ˜†

i want to see a 15 minutes of uninterrupted zoom on pam's face when nivedita tells her how she loved taking her for a royal ride to trap neil and snatch suhani 
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Bang on! Mihika is a versatile actress. I have seen her in Ekta's serials and she has done a great job so far. She is doing the role of Mihika, a tamil girl in YHM so well and I'm sure she will do justice with Rupali's character in YHM as well. 

The only problem I see is her young age. Mihika DO NOT look like a mother and perhaps, Suhani's character is already 16 and Ronit Roy is already 50 or 49🤔...so Mihika will look quite Young, in fact a lot young as she is young, in front of Nachiket so Are we going to have a age gap relationship in the show?

anyways, Ekta will not not disappoint us that I know as she pays attention to her shows and Mihika and Anuraj seems to be Ekta's lucky charm as she includes them in her projects, They were in her show ADHY as well. Haha! hope this increases our ratings!

Agree tat she is nyc Versatile actress, No Doubt at all.. Disappointed just bcz i was assuming sm 1 else, hope i can be satisfied after watching her performance in the role.

#Red Same thought!!  #Black agree Both Mihika also seems to be Balaji/Ekta's lucky charm as she worked in many Balaji shows lyk KMH,Kish desh mein,YHM,ADHY and now here!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun29

she had to be roopali's daughter ..BT can never think anything creative ðŸ˜†..and trust me this whole track will be so full of loopholes...😆

i would just love if they show a teenager FL responsible for killing roopali as she wanted neil for herself...and blamed ragini ..but sadly neil left India with suhani ..but FL did not leave her hopes and decided to grow up and wear shreds of clothes as soon as she earns her online degree of Law and waits for neil to reach India courtesy pam ðŸ˜†

i want to see a 15 minutes of uninterrupted zoom on pam's face when nivedita tells her how she loved taking her for a royal ride to trap neil and snatch suhani 

🤣
😆 Can't stop laughing now
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So now they are totally ready to reveal the mystery. About the new entry..let us see..the cast of this show has never dissappointed me..hope for the best! Exited!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
RR pitted against babes - wow. Lucky guy ðŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Agree tat she is nyc Versatile actress, No Doubt at all.. Disappointed just bcz i was assuming sm 1 else, hope i can be satisfied after watching her performance in the role.

#Red Same thought!!  #Black agree Both Mihika also seems to be Balaji/Ekta's lucky charm as she worked in many Balaji shows lyk KMH,Kish desh mein,YHM,ADHY and now here!!

Hema
its okay. Even I expected Sakshi T to play Rupali but Mihika V is not a bad choice, in fact I'm quite sure that she will do justice with Rupali's character. But now we have to move on, as we cannot seriously believe on articles coming out these days... and so, hopefully, whoever plays Rupali, the show sho should go on and we can enjoy the acting abilities. ðŸ˜Š

Yup, Ekta has given her so many of her shows which proves that she feels that Mihika is her lucky charm and if rating will increase then only we have profit as Sony will give importance to it as well...😊.

d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh that intern who he mentioned in the FB to Ragini, who would be working with him. The same FB where he wanted to talk about kids with R ðŸ˜†

You remembered.  Yep it could be a Doc / Intern relationship, then the age difference that will show should be fine.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
so suhani is mihika's daughter...well mihika is too young to play a mother...but the versatile actress she is...she will rock it...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I think there is a mystery surrounded...i hope roopali's entry shed some light...i still feel suhani is still ragini's daughter...😆Edited by Mages - 9 years ago