Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Pallo was our gossip source patah nahi kahaan chali gayi 😭

Hahaha.. I get my gossips from whenever I visit Pakistan.. I havent visited in 2 years.. Lol but I got this one recently i dont think I have shared it so here it is..

The latest one I had was that Yasir Nawaz had an affair with his assistant director from Shukk (he pretty much has a new girl every serial he does) this is when Nida was pregnant.. He doesnt want Nida to do the morning show and he planned the third baby because he wanted Nida to stay home tho she wasnt really keen for the baby.. Nida knows that Yasir is a chakkar baaz thats why she is adamant that shw wont quit morning show.. She wants her way if he wants his way..

This was told by Yasir Nawaz himself to my "source" they're good friends lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
She.had a boy named Balaaj like 2-3 months ago maybe
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Acha.. I had no idea. She should really take a break from morning show.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

This incident occurred a few years ago, got it from showbiz.pk forum.

The young director of a pakistani blockbuster was at a work/social gathering related to his movie and had brought along a young starlet who, though not in his movie, was one of his casual girls. Said starlet is now trying to make it big in india while the director, at the time, was in a live-in relationship with a morning show show host who is now married to a financial big shot who happens to be the ex-husband of a journalist/writer. The director and his friend slipped into a bedroom and were in there for a few hours until a loud scream was heard. The girl had passed out from their.. rendezvous coz the director was apparently high

Woooaaahhh.. Who was he in a live in relationship that was a morning show host and now married??

Edit: OMG i researched.. It's Juggam Kazim.. She was living in with Bilala Lashari?? What juicy gossip..

Sana I want more!!! Lol
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

She.had a boy named Balaaj like 2-3 months ago maybe

Pallo i want details to the whole hamza/saba qamar/ayesha khan triangle going on... hamza and ayesha rea apparently currently dating 😛
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Woooaaahhh.. Who was he in a live in relationship that was a morning show host and now married??

Edit: OMG i researched.. It's Juggam Kazim.. She was living in with Bilala Lashari?? What juicy gossip..

Sana I want more!!! Lol

I posted 2 more blinds on earlier pages uske ilawa no ones posted more on the other forum 😭
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pallo i want details to the whole hamza/saba qamar/ayesha khan triangle going on... hamza and ayesha rea apparently currently dating 😛

But i think Hamza Ali Abbasi, sometime back said tht he is dating someone, but she isnt from the industry...?
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

But i think Hamza Ali Abbasi, sometime back said tht he is dating someone, but she isnt from the industry...?

Him and Saba were definitely dating... and when he came on TWHSY apparently he was having a thing for Iman Ali.
Like sherry said hamza is dil phenk 😆
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I found something on the site you posted from about Hamza but people might get offended 🤔
Edited by -Kashmiri- - 9 years ago
-Kashmiri- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I posted 2 more blinds on earlier pages uske ilawa no ones posted more on the other forum 😭

The old thread was closed. Someone open a new one please 😊