Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Quite a discussion here hun.. Nice :P
I dnt knw abt her life , link ups or surgeries.. I really like her as an actor.. Never got a chance to see her off screen persona..

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In HSY , Mehwish said she was a bit arrogant etc.. Ahsan didn't say anything though.. So i suppose they both have nice rapport..
Us k ilawa toh i m getting surprises of life while reading comments here :O 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am sure she is more out going than lot of others. Reasons not married yet and then been around longer and knows lot more people. There is such thing as casting couch as we all know. Men are dogs and they will try to get in to anyone's pants if they can get in. I am not just blaming men but that is the way the world goes If you are friendly then you are a s**t and if are not friendly then you must be a lesbian. If you see that most of the actors and actress are beautiful people and work long hours with each other for a long period of time. Lots of time away from home and families. It's not easy to get away from the temptations of all for both parties. In case of humayun, guy has money,personality,power. FQ was still a bachelor ,good looking ,money and Witt. Which one of the two is not desirable ???? In case of girls ,they are all pretty and looking for work and husband. These are hook ups made in haven stories. To be honest if I were in their shoes I would be doing something similar too. I can honestly say that because I have seen lots of things in life work, home, travel. That is the story for her link ups.
As far as her personality, we all know each is own and these people in lime light have very fragile egos. All is on looks and connections. Also burned out and hurt by lots of people. Some can handle public persona better than others. Actress are very catty anyways when comes to personalities. Insecurity can do a lot to personality.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^you need to dig out old gossip threads Risingash. Quite a lot of masaledar things you will get to know.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i did start watching interviews from youtube..lol sounds like i got nothing better to do in my life...😉
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

i did start watching interviews from youtube..lol sounds like i got nothing better to do in my life...😉

😆

Word Count: 0

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

^you need to dig out old gossip threads Risingash. Quite a lot of masaledar things you will get to know.

Btw, have you ever read blinds for Pak industry Usman? Got to read one on another forum the other day related to Lashari and Humaima... spicy stuff 😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^Sana: I only read blinds posted by Tvkahani.. Havent read any blinds on any other website. Post them here Sana.
BlackStar. thumbnail
This incident occurred a few years ago, got it from showbiz.pk forum.

The young director of a pakistani blockbuster was at a work/social gathering related to his movie and had brought along a young starlet who, though not in his movie, was one of his casual girls. Said starlet is now trying to make it big in india while the director, at the time, was in a live-in relationship with a morning show show host who is now married to a financial big shot who happens to be the ex-husband of a journalist/writer. The director and his friend slipped into a bedroom and were in there for a few hours until a loud scream was heard. The girl had passed out from their.. rendezvous coz the director was apparently high
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Two more. FYI disclaimer I did not write this. This is from someone else who wanted to do blinds based on gossip like Rajeev Masand on another forum..

[Old blind]

Two brothers from a (then)leading musical band had a concert in isloo. The main orgabizer was a girl who was nuts about them both. She got lucky with them both! Older brother was engaged at the time.

This is from last year.

This model and mediocre actor is totes gay gay. He comes from a well off family, has an established first career and acting is his pass time. Our very mediocre actor luckily has found himself a beard and is planning to get married soon. The lady in question is a professional beard. Her first husband was also very famous for swinging both ways.

Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago