Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was abt to say this exactly...coz ayesha worked with each n every hero of the pak industry and no issues with anyone...on the contrary whenever I hv seen her in any morning show or interviews her co actors seems to b very fond of her...and I also found her to b really nice onscreen...no starry airs that everyone tells her to b...and the guys involved are controversial themselves and when ayesha worked with them she herself was very young and as far as I know things hv sorted out between humayun and ayesha ...plus the show where mehwish said she shows tantrums on spot boys...in that same Epi when her pic was shown to AHSAN...AHSAN said the opposite that he loves ayesha with a lot of emphasis showing he is really very fond of her...also in mehram morning show she came across such a sweet gal and interacted with fans too...zahid is also very fond of her...I hv seen ayesha in hsy with hamza Ali abbasi and he n WAAR film director bilal lashari also r very fond of her...I also saw her in SHUKK morning show...there also her rappo with Adeel n Sanam saeed was very nice n friendly...
so I guess the news abt her are spiced up unnecessarily to color her as an arrogant pompous actresses which she isn't

very well said guys...thanx i feel relieved now lol
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

So true Abby ..there are so many girls in the industry so if she had tantrums , she would not have lasted for so many years. Not just acting and looks ,people don't want to deal with terrible personality on everyday bases. Generally speaking society is eager to blame women for everything. When guy has multiple partners its a stud and name of religion Women on the contrary is called s**t, illegal,and against religion. Just nature of the beast I am not saying all is wrong but two out of how many costars ?? Humayun was not working with Ayesha because he was banned by wife and some business decision.

exactly if she had that bad personality she would not have survived till now and also one of the highest paid actresses..i think because of her straight forward nature people misunderstand her..also media and society tends to put blame on the girls
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

I remember watching her in a live show where she fought with the host over some joke..:/

i think she is straight forward that's why she comes across as rude person for people
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
grey23 thumbnail
QUOTE=BlackStar.]Humayun and Ayesha were close to having a nikaah as well.. it was quite serious. Faysal and her were in a live in relationship apparently, and she also was in a relationship with Babar Javed.
Btw, the Ushna-Humayun thing is very much true as well πŸ˜†
humayun's wife said the link up rumors were for Bashar momin publicity
582918 thumbnail
i nevr liked Ayesha offcscreen/onscreen until Mehram..hv also heard stories but i found her okay on JPJ where he was really nice 2 Zahid whose also a newcomer..but she was a bit rude to Agha Ali..so i don know...maybe she changed..
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhin-Chak

i nevr liked Ayesha offcscreen/onscreen until Mehram..hv also heard stories but i found her okay on JPJ where he was really nice 2 Zahid whose also a newcomer..but she was a bit rude to Agha Ali..so i don know...maybe she changed..

oh why she was rude to him?
582918 thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

no asin idk u will feel it tht she doesnt like him..she made a face whenn he was singing,then he waved at her don think she reciprocated..also Agha was implying the story and Ayesh aas like don take him seriously..at the end also called him over smartπŸ˜•πŸ˜† maybe jokey way but it was noticeable..watch JPJ 18th Sept..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

QUOTE=BlackStar.]Humayun and Ayesha were close to having a nikaah as well.. it was quite serious. Faysal and her were in a live in relationship apparently, and she also was in a relationship with Babar Javed.

Btw, the Ushna-Humayun thing is very much true as well πŸ˜†

humayun's wife said the link up rumors were for Bashar momin publicity
Humayun's own friends say otherwise πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mehwish Hayat said that.
Ayesha and Humayun are working with each other again now in Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani after years, so professionally I guess they're on okay terms now.
I've always liked Ayesha as an actor, I think she's really really good. Wish she hadn't gotten surgery done she was gorgeous in the past 😭

Her face was putting me off slightly in Mehram though still managed to watch it all, that area around her lips looks bad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

She was a bit rude to him coz agha called her PURAANI means not recent actress and ayesha got offended n that's why was a bit aloof with him the whole time...it wasn't aghas fault too...he basically meant senior actress but u know how actresses easily gets offended when it comes to their age and someone tell them yeh purani ho chuki

It was jus a wrong choice of words of agha which offended ayesha