grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
today i was going throgh the old threads of this forum...saw many gossips about ayesha khan,,,i am sad...actually i like her that's why i wanted to know if the controversaries around her are true? what do you guys think?
off topic: forum is getting thanda πŸ˜” my talented frnds make new topics to make this forum active πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
most of the gossip related to her was indeed true. She has always been known as an arrogant brat.
And I agree forum has kind of got thanda..!!
grey23 thumbnail
really ? πŸ˜” disappointed...i was starting to like her...so the link up rumours of her with faisal,humayun etc are also true?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

really ? πŸ˜” disappointed...i was starting to like her...so the link up rumours of her with faisal,humayun etc are also true?

Most probably yes.. there is a reason Faisal Q has decided not to work with her never again. She doesnt even have good rapport with her co-actors. I cant remember the name of the actress who appeared on a talk show (Tonight with HSY season 1) and she narrated an incident where Ayesha was quite rude with junior artists.
But when it comes to acting, I think she is really good with her craft.
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

really ?πŸ˜”disappointed...i was starting to like her...so the link up rumours of her with faisal,humayun etc are also true?

dont give importance to those constroversies or rumours if you like her.no doubt she is great actress.infact i am not her fan but liked her so much in mehram..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Most probably yes.. there is a reason Faisal Q has decided not to work with her never again. She doesnt even have good rapport with her co-actors. I cant remember the name of the actress who appeared on a talk show (Tonight with HSY season 1) and she narrated an incident where Ayesha was quite rude with junior artists.

Mehwish Hayat said that.
Ayesha and Humayun are working with each other again now in Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani after years, so professionally I guess they're on okay terms now.
I've always liked Ayesha as an actor, I think she's really really good. Wish she hadn't gotten surgery done she was gorgeous in the past 😭
Usman. thumbnail
^She is a great actress no doubt. My fav performance of her is "Vasl"
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Mehwish Hayat said that.
Ayesha and Humayun are working with each other again now in Jawaani Phir Nahi Aani after years, so professionally I guess they're on okay terms now.
I've always liked Ayesha as an actor, I think she's really really good. Wish she hadn't gotten surgery done she was gorgeous in the past 😭

oh yes.. her face looks quite swollen up now. She used to be very pretty back in the time.
grey23 thumbnail

πŸ˜’
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^She is a great actress no doubt. My fav performance of her is "Vasl"

My favorite of hers is Kaafir but I also love her in Vasl, Parsa, and in Maane Na Yeh Dil. Parsa's repeating on Hum Europe and I miss the old Ayesha Khan so much