Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Dunno why but both Uwra and Mawra are so annoying...not a fan of either acting.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good, tell her to take sumbul and sanam choudary with her.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shabz and Ruky.. welcome to team anti-Mawra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Star: I get your point but again Mawra had her opportunities Yahaan Pyaar Nahi hai, Ahista Ahista and Ik tamanna la-hasil si were quite popular. right? But her acting right from YPNH hai too AA was same i-e monotonous.
Sanam Jhang started off as a really mediocre actress in D-e-M but if you look at her graph.. she is constantly improving.. So is Mahira.
Edited by Usman. - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Shabz and Ruky.. welcome to team anti-Mawra πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Star: I get your point but again Mawra has her opportunities Yahaan Pyaar Nahi hai, Ahista Ahista and Ik tamanna la-hasil si were quite popular. right? But her acting right from YPNH hai too AA was same i-e monotonous.
Sanam Jhang started off as a really mediocre actress in D-e-M but if you look at her graph.. she is constantly improving.. So is Mahira.

I didnt like sanam in MSKSH, she had one expression the whole time, but she doing awesome in alvida
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^mohabbat subha ki sitara hai was a disappointment as a whole.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I never claim Mahira to be an amazing actor despite liking her, but she has consistently improved with each project. And Sanam Jung is fabulous in Alvida. Both of them do limited work, but if they work more they can be great actors. Your craft improves with each and every project.
Mawra just had Main Bushra which after Chup Raho was the most successful project from this year, but her acting was still the same monotonous kind like Ahista Ahista.
And Mawra has always been given better projects than Urwa, she's gotten much better work from Hum even if she hasn't featured in many projects, she's still done a variety of roles in YPNH ETLS and AA. AA was one of Hum's grandest projects from last year...
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^mohabbat subha ki sitara hai was a disappointment as a whole.

I watched the show post episode 14 last night, man that was slow and boring... Adeel Hussain was the only reason I continued, brilliant he was ☺️
That show was Sanams worst performance.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol i just saw this thread today n it has ended up in a mawra fans vs haters debate i guess :p

okay so If only i hadnt watched mei bushra I would'v been more happier...but I still dont lyk her frm the start so yayyy thank God she's on a break
now sajjal needs to follow her too lol
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

finally we are on the same page πŸ˜†

me tooo... Urwa has done lesser work, isliye woh phir bhi bardasht ho jaati hai