Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bauhat log hain. I'm so tired of these people in every drama playing the same roles over and over again. Its good for them to take a break once in a while.. πŸ₯±
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ushna Shah should leave ASAP too, total put off personality off screen plus her dialogue delivery 🀒
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol. Everyone off on a break, who's gonna be left then.
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Ushna Shah should leave ASAP too, total put off personality off screen plus her dialogue delivery 🀒

Oh yes! The lady has serious attitude, she gives it large in interviews and in general.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Oh yes! The lady has serious attitude, she gives it large in interviews and in general.

Her entire persona only makes me laugh because she contradicts herself πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
It's a very foolish time to quit tv coz pak shows jus got never seen before exposure and viewership since last 1 yr...it's in a boom period now and pak films r yet to get recognition in that scale
Not jus India ...pak channels are now available in UK USA new Zealand too which wasn't the case even a year ago

Whereas no one knows abt the pak films as it's very hard to establish movie industry in such competition...but since pak dramas hv already reached a standard peak actors and actresses shud try to mk use of the recently found viewership n expand further rather than quitting it ...to b honest I don't mind going bolly or doing movies...but do at least one show a yr so that u don't become out of sight out of mind...coz hardly anyone will watch the pak films but everyone around the world will watch the dramas
Gujar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Her entire persona only makes me laugh because she contradicts herself πŸ˜†

She's a right cartoon Sana, she seriously shed the image I had of her πŸ˜†

Happened to see a clipping on tv of her shrugging off fans, that behaviour was just something else. And in one interview of hers where she very modestly and graciously announced how aware she is of her beauty and how pretty her hands are?! I mean who talks like that, ajooba cheez hai. She's in the Meera mould.
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all Sanam's πŸ˜ƒ
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

She's a right cartoon Sana, she seriously shed the image I had of her πŸ˜†

Happened to see a clipping on tv of her shrugging off fans, that behaviour was just something else. And in one interview of hers where she very modestly and graciously announced how aware she is of her beauty and how pretty her hands are?! I mean who talks like that, ajooba cheez hai. She's in the Meera mould.

She's a true bitch to her fans, feel bad for people who like her because she couldn't give a rats ass about them.. and also is atrociously self-obsessed πŸ˜† I heard her BBC int. and right then realized this girl is nuts! Upar se she posts pictures saying here comes the molvi comments and what not wanting a deliberate negative reaction from the audience so she can retort back in a bitchy tone... if your so unconcerned with what people think of you or write to you, why bother at all?

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Bauhat log hain. I'm so tired of these people in every drama playing the same roles over and over again. Its good for them to take a break once in a while.. πŸ₯±

then there will be only 2 or 3 remaining and youll get bored of seeing them in every show tooπŸ˜†