Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Unfortunately yes just for FQ. He is killing me with slow poison in this show.
Show is total crap and want to see last episode for the sake of not wondering what happens. Now three biwi and saas !!!!! jutte khayega ye ashiq.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes he will! And how does he expect to help and save his daughter when usko fursat hi nahin hai apne aap sey! Idk what he was thinking when he married his daughter off to that police wala. I loved the scene when Saima threw choodiyan at him lol
cimba thumbnail
I keep on getting the feeling that the friend who comes to shop ,really eager to get married will end up getting married to the daughter who is married to buddha police.
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

I keep on getting the feeling that the friend who comes to shop ,really eager to get married will end up getting married to the daughter who is married to buddha police.

I agree! I thought she was going to marry him instead of the police officer. But that didn't happen
cimba thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
true and also kind of end of unhappiness. two wives left and hoping to bettter their lives. Left of the family at home is ok with what /who they have. daughters are happy. no loose ends and happy ending .
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My ary channel gone :( could not watch the last epi...cimba api can u elaborate what happened in the end? Which 2 wife gone? I knew 3rd one will go..who is the other one? What happened to the younger daughter?
cimba thumbnail
Laila ran away with the neighbor. That was third wife. Second wife with her two kids wanted her share in property and her share of attention finally got tired of all and left as well. Now left was thirst and last (new wife) .
Older daughter was happy with her husband and little one got married to salim. They were shown happy with few family scenes. Little daughter left gas on and left to take care of daughter , upon return she tried lighting it. Ashiq got there in time to save daughter but he was burned on face. Second wife left after this incident. Laila was gone already during a night with jewelry as well with a guy who loved her and wanted to marry her. Family had found out about her affair and all Ashiq was angry at her.

Fourth wife is sweet and she stayed put and older one was with him at last with kids. Happy ending.
I got sequence all over but sums it up to happy ending. Less wives and Laila will also be happy with someone else. Second wife went to mommy's Daughter were happily married. Ashiq finally put family first and saved daughter from harms way.

Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sounds like a logical ending to the fully messed up show
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks api...abby Yes atleast ending was logical..what a mess was this show!
cimba thumbnail
You are most welcome.
Can't wait for FQ 's new shows to start