Rang Laaga (ARY) - Faysal Q, Saima Noor, Saboor Ali - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow.. I thought it will take a few more episodes for haider and shumaila's affair to be disclosed but it will happen in next episode..interesting.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant wait for next wed. i see lots hapenning and Ashiq hussain is already seeing problem juggling two wifes...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

U were talking abt MOL and she was talking abt Maryam which airs on tues lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Inspite of FQs terrific portrayal I don't know why I m not liking this show ...nothing pulls me towards this show ...evenything looks over dramatized
cimba thumbnail
i too agree that it is over dramatized and the look isnt working at all , atleast for me. I think the story is picking up though. I am just wondering what would posses him to have a third GF or wife what ever comes of it? i see problems with juggling two wives. Girls playing his daughters are beautiful.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow... rang laga is in full swing.. its 5th week only and things happening left, right and centre. Loved Saboor Ali in today's episode.. complete 'baghi'. Haider is also doing a good job. Whatever we say about Fahad's production but there is one thing commendable about his shows .. that he introduces and gives exposure to a lot of new talent. People say that it is because of cost cutting, maybe it is true but I have noticed that both Faysal and Fahad always helped and promoted new people, which is really admirable.
cimba thumbnail
haider had real good facial expressions in the episode. the daughter's voice was not helping her ... as she was screaming ,it turned in to screeching... but acting was very nice. both stole the show in this episode.
i am worried for the little daughter with this creepy police is eyeing her... buddha khadus sadu ... yuuckšŸ˜” she looks like an angel.
cimba thumbnail
did anyone see the show today??
leechad shaukat married little daughter.i just cant believe this show.
Just cant believe what was FQ thinking when he signed this show???

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Cimba u really deserve an Oscar for watching rang laga and maryam
cimba thumbnail
lol... I kind of FF and watch in 10 mints to get the low down on the episode. (this and maryam both)

seriously my gosh this is not going anywhere but down hill. i saw beauty and the beast all over again and the boy boy ...this beast is mighty ugly old when look at the beautiful big eyed ,clear skinend young beauty...