Rang Laaga (ARY) - Faysal Q, Saima Noor, Saboor Ali - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Kaise hue benaam sounds like such a typical story.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Kaise hue benaam sounds like such a typical story.

yes looks like it.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar FQ is amazing as aashiq Hussain. His hand gestures, voice changes, body language, accent, facial expressions.. too good man. Best part in today's episode was:

Dukan wala: Aashiq bhai locket kai paisay tou dai dain
Aashiq Hussain: Abay kaunsay paisay.. bhar main gaye paisay .. yahan talaaq honay wali hai aur tujhay paison ki pari hai. :D

It is getting interesting now.. waiting for Zhalay's entry in Aashiq's life to see Rizwana's reaction then.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
LMAO I m luving the show...FQ is so damn good as ashiq Hussain that I m beyond amazed ...I know the concept is typical but the dialogues screenplay is funny n nicely written...the supporting cast is good too ...I m starting to like the show ...thankfully
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Neelum s new drama with Ahsan khan (he manages to have chemistry with almost any heroine) on geo has just started. Lets see wether Ahsans charm can make her shine or not. Unlike her role in Mere meherban in Kaise hue benaam it will be alot toned down, in fact mazloom.

did neelam AHSAN do any other show together...I guess not...hence I m looking forward to it...the first Epi wasn't bad...naumans scene with his sister's were so hilarious...looking forward to next Epi ...I don't mind gheesa peeta stories as long as cast screenplay dialogues acting r good
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what a witch of a mother in law. She is telling the daughter in law that she should be used to her husband's affairs. She encourages her son for all of this. 😡
six kids ... they have a TV in the house dont they???? My god where do they find time to make half dozon kids even in the show??? what a nerve of him to tell wife that she looks like his amma??? he did not like her but family made him marry her ??? what is BAkwas even then he was with her long enough to make six kids with her...
lesson for daughters study and be self reliant not to be in the place of mom ever in the future. they both are so pretty. i see them getting in real big trouble though.😭

Ohhh if it wasnt for FQ no way i would not tolerate this. its negative message for the women. Feel so baaad for the first wife and two daughters. basically against all i stand for. lets hope it turns positive and teaches Ashiq some good lessons.
another point is why would anyone want to marry as a second wife to someone with six kids. this will make no sense to me. This is like a chawl scene from some where.
this leechad police officer needs his behind kicked. After watching this i am an advocate for burkha for sure.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I know me too not liking the show Much...I Luke how fqs character is shaped up as ashiq Hussain but I wanted to see the fun in some other way...not as a doosri biwi way
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
not only doosri biwi drama but also has low life of a character played by FQ. Man does not care for his 6 children and wife, what does that say about him? Are we going to glamourize this ? see how it goes and carries the story.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't get why the makers thought that this is a funny drama??!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok this drama is kinda SICK...let alone funny...I don't know why it was so overhyped n fahad approved the script bad cast fq in it
Each n every scene n dialogue is such a headache

This is sana fahads worst work till date