Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My gosh. Abby and grey. You gals took the words out of my mouth. I saw today's episode and I say the chemistry was not there between Neelam and FQ. Now that we have seen them as father / daughter it was also creepy to watch them hinting to do the dirty while the little child was sleeping. eeewww
One thing is that I like my men wearing business attire or in FQ case Kurta and bottom as he wears them in iqrar. What I am trying to say is the look is not working for me. This is also making him look older as well. His first wife almost looks like his amma.(much older than suppose to look. ). His daughters are cuties. Ashiq ke ghar mein to Allah ki badi maher hai. Too many Bacchae as it is raining blessings in his house 6 plus one.
First and for most I can't handle or digest two wife business as it is and now stinking 7 children. Hope story is interesting to enjoy. I might be watching just for FQ but keeping my fingers crossed for storyline. My hopes are not too high but for sake of my new found love for FQ and weekly dose of him. Lol

cimba thumbnail
One thing I forgot to mention that I like the title song. I am singing after 2 hrs so it is catchy. It's that of Himesh reshmiya funda of repeating the main line ... Rang laga re laga re laga re... It's still in my head.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

sana fahad kaun hai? fahad's wife?

Yeah. Never have good expectations from her dramas.
She also wrote Mere Humrahi and Koi Nahi Apna.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Neelum and Faysal were in Haal-e-Dil as well in a somewhat romantic relation so watching Neelum and Faysal together like this is not something new.

Faysal was great, this man has so much variety. And I like his getup and ishtyle, jaan g and that heart wala mobile and scooter and those ghoonger walay baal...lub em!
Edited by PyarayAfzal - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mere Humrahi was pathetic but koi NAHIN apna wasn't bad
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Me too luv the ost...it's very apt with th show n catchy

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Mere Humrahi was pathetic but koi NAHIN apna wasn't bad

KNA story just seemed like a copy of Kabhi Kabhi, except it was more illogical and unrealistic. IMO, Mere Humrahi was better storywise.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
why the hell would any one cast saima?😕
she is so much older than FQ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

why the hell would any one cast saima?😕

she is so much older than FQ

I LUVED saima with fq...she was looking better with hI'm than fq neelam which was bigger torture...I liked fq saima more
cimba thumbnail
so true i did not like either pair but Saima and FQ far better than Neelam and FQ.