wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am Really looking forward to ZULEKHA BINA YUSUF!!! is going to R😊ck...uff!!! needed a love story and this one looks good!! Love the OST Song!!!

also like the KHUDA DEKH RAHA HAI it has an interesting story!!! good female actors leading the show :)

and ALVIDA Imran Abbas knows to keep the balance i am proud of him Bollywood " Jaanisar" with Muzaffar Ali! and Pak Dramas!!! he is going to take 2015 with storm!👏

wish Fawad had taken this path!!! but chalo! each to his own...😊
there is OKB and Faizan Khwaja ( he is hot) who will soon take lead ...just hope they get good roles!
Edited by wooster - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am not a fan of OKB. Faizan Khawaja needs to get it together. He needs to work for HUM. The guy is freaking hot and the best actor from the new lot. He needs that one lead role in a big serial to get him the recognition he deserves.

Imran Abbas has been on a roll if we ignore Creature 3D (one thing though is it was easily one of the best music albums of 2014). He has been very wise with the drama scripts he has picked. 2015 will definitely be his year.

I think Imran Abbas, Faizan Khawaja, and Zahid Ahmed can easily fill the void Fawad Khan has left.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I really can't tell how happy I m that Imran is keeping a balance between bolly n pak telly...coz for me that's the best combo an actor can dream of
I won't regret creature coz I lived the songs n Imran bips chemistry in them ...can never get over how hot Imran looks in mohabbat barsa Dena n hum na rahein hum...so no regrets there

I m really thankful to god ALVIDA and zulekha bina yousuf had been offered to Imran...and he took them instead of sitting at home

Fawad is lazier than Imran otherwise he cud hv done at least one shw a yr at least

given the huge amount of viwership pak shows got in last one yr...not only in India but in .uk USA and other ctrs where pak shows r shown is unbelievable

I wish hamza Ali abbasi n sherry also do at least one shw a yr

God knows what Adeel is doing ...I seriously wish he tks up a show after finishing his movie with mahira

I m a SAMI fan too ...his saltanat e dil flopped but I m luving his cool look in piya man bhaye...his character jus entered today n whoa I LUVED his entry...it was so cool...not th typical SAMI we see .mostly...I m very excited abt piya man bhaye now ...jus don't like ushnah n Rabab...

Meekal had a disastrous yr last yr but hope he comes bk with a bang with dayar e dil

Among the newcomers I luv AGHA ALI ...AFFAN ...ZAHID AHMED...DANISH TAIMOOR ..

.aghas two new shows jus started n both look promising...zahid has ALVIDA and mom ki naak with yumna nxt ...affan has tumse milke in Ary which jus started now and another shw in hum tv with ayesha ...that shw has Danish too I guess ...don't know what shows Danish has

Sanam baloch has a show with fahadd production

Saba q ...I don't know what is she shooting now

Mehwish...plz do a show this yr...miss u badly

Mawra urwa...no news ...mawra has a shw with fq though

FQ has one show with ushnah...one with mawra...one with neelam munir which is fahadd production...one with naveen for hum tv

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow!!! looking forward some new faces in Pak drams good stories and all as for Adeel the guy is ageing and so is sherry...film and all good bur honestly follow Imran the guy knows his shit and how!!!
he does a film in bollywood and does two fab shows...
i think lot of good talents are there but they choose crap Faizan please choose a good script and become a hero!!! you deserve to be there...
so is Gohar, Adeel and Sherry ...these are young guys who can do something amazing!!!
anyway my 2 bits is learn from Imran and YES! i agree Fawad is lazy bugger and has a head to big...bollywood is not very easy!!! however popular you may be...you should keep your roots strong!