Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: grey23

okay..but i m watching alvida...and watched 1st two epis of diyer e dil...but i feel i will enjoy diyer e dil more if i watch it after it ends...and currently i m watching pyare afzal..i will watch yousuf once pyare afzal ends coz yousuf and afzal both r Khalil's show...i don't want to watch them together coz i might end up comparing these two..but watching alvida and enjoying it a lot..and will start watching piya man bhaye soon

I will watch mere humdum mere dost once it's uploaded in good quality online ...I hv been bashing the urdu1 people everyday in their fb pg to mk an official YouTube channel like hum n upload their best shows in hd like Jackson heights ...mere humdum mere dost n sargoshi n their new show Shart ...after so many of my bashing comments finally I got a reply today saying they had passed the FeedBk to their authority n they are working on it and by next month urdu1 will also hv their official channel with all their shows videos in hd ...I guess then I can download all good urdu1 shows and watch them on tv with mom

I started watching mere humdum n sargoshi but vid quality iss o bad...then I bashed urdu1 in fb for a month now and seeing me a few more joined the campaign n finally urdu1 listened to me

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I will watch mere humdum mere dost once it's uploaded in good quality online ...I hv been bashing the urdu1 people everyday in their fb pg to mk an official YouTube channel like hum n upload their best shows in hd like Jackson heights ...mere humdum mere dost n sargoshi n their new show Shart ...after so many of my bashing comments finally I got a reply today saying they had passed the FeedBk to their authority n they are working on it and by next month urdu1 will also hv their official channel with all their shows videos in hd ...I guess then I can download all good urdu1 shows and watch them on tv with mom

I started watching mere humdum n sargoshi but vid quality iss o bad...then I bashed urdu1 in fb for a month now and seeing me a few more joined the campaign n finally urdu1 listened to me

ha ha they had to listen to you ๐Ÿ˜› i wish i also could watch pak dramas with my mom...i know she would have loved the dramas...but she does not like watching on laptop,,,she is enjoying pyare afzal a lot as it is airing it on tv now...she even liked mai bushra..i wish could make her watch zgh,qaid e tanhai,daam,des,kankar ๐Ÿ˜ญ
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

ha ha they had to listen to you๐Ÿ˜›i wish i also could watch pak dramas with my mom...i know she would have loved the dramas...but she does not like watching on laptop,,,she is enjoying pyare afzal a lot as it is airing it on tv now...she even liked mai bushra..i wish could make her watch zgh,qaid e tanhai,daam,des,kankar๐Ÿ˜ญ

I don't watch on laptop either

I download the epis in HD put them on pen drive n watch with my mom on tv

Thank god u hv ARY on tv n they r airing pyaar afzal again
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Missed out on episodes but just saw the last one, story hasn't moved foward since the last I saw. BUT i still like the show. Maaz regretful of his actions seeing the repercussions setting in on Dua. The cousin needs to find herself a guy & settle down instead of trying it on with her already married cousin the vibes are obvious. Maaz's Father needs to do something about the hair on his ears though, it's disconcerting & takes away from his scenes, i don't think it's part of the script either ๐Ÿ˜†.

Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Missed out on episodes but just saw the last one, story hasn't moved foward since the last I saw. BUT i still like the show. Maaz regretful of his actions seeing the repercussions setting in on Dua. The cousin needs to find herself a guy & settle down instead of trying it on with her already married cousin the vibes are obvious. Maaz's Father needs to do something about the hair on his ears though, it's disconcerting & takes away from his scenes, i don't think it's part of the script either ๐Ÿ˜†.

LMAO but u r right ...I like the show

Word Count: 1

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wahaj bags a job, now he can help his parents financially, lightening the load off his brother, who's already ridden with problems. The plight Maaz is going through should make him sit back and introspect a bit.

That cousin of his has turned out to be a right meesni. The extremes she's going to even if it means kicking him out to the curb, to have her way with him. Destructive to the core.
Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Agha Ali is doing a good job in the show