Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't watch it on a weekly basis..just finished episode 4 and well..the abortion is done
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I still like it..for unknown reasons 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The show isn't bad not good either chalta HAIN types but much better than other disasters of ARY like doosri biwi and rang laga
I so want to see agha with arij...I hv seen him a lot with soniya in main hari piya and hence nothing new in this pair nor do I luv the pair so Mich as to see them in multiple shows the way I can never get tired of agha Sumbul

Wish agha was cast in khilona or ishq parast with arij...I really want to see them together...gohar is really lucky to hv got khilona ...agha is really unlucky when it comes to scripts offered to him by ARY ...arranged marriage was beyond pathetic and now mamta is very gheesa peeta as well...they cud hv given him in tumse milke too but he always gets the worst script of the season by ARY

Humtv offers him quality dramas thankfully
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i tried to watch this show..but too much boring btw anyone watching mumkin and tumsey milke? They are not this much boring like mamta..but i wish junaid were not there in mumkin my bad luck i m watching mere humdum and he is there also
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

i tried to watch this show..but too much boring btw anyone watching mumkin and tumsey milke? They are not this much boring like mamta..but i wish junaid were not there in mumkin my bad luck i m watching mere humdum and he is there also

I know yaar I m sick and tired of junaid Khan everywhere...I guess he has kept his price really low and hence every producer can afford him easily

Yes I m watching tumse milke ishq parast and mumkin

I so wish it was some other hero with Sara Khan in mumkin

I quit rang lags

Watching doosri biwiw for fahad only

Won ishq tha shayad I started but I jus can't stand the lead gal Sanam choudhury she can't act when it comes to doing lead roles ...I guess she gets nervous and over acts

But grey plz start watching khilona it's realty good
grey23 thumbnail
@ abby
when does khilona air? i can catch the shows which are telecasted at 9 pm (8 pm in pak) because those shows r repeated many times so i can catch them on tv
Edited by grey23 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: grey23

@ abby
when does khilona air? i can catch the shows which are telecasted at 9 pm (8 pm in pak) because those shows r repeated many times so i can catch them on tv

Every Tuesday 9pm pK time
so 10pm bd time

And I will kill u if u don't start watching piya Mann bhaye now n join us on th thread but plz don't come to th thread first...finish watching all 15 epis then come to thread asap
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Every Tuesday 9pm pK time
so 10pm bd time

And I will kill u if u don't start watching piya Mann bhaye now n join us on th thread but plz don't come to th thread first...finish watching all 15 epis then come to thread asap

ha ha ok..i m watchimg mere humdum right now...i will watch piya man bhaye once i finsh it... u also referred me ek nazar meri taraf right ? planning to watch that as well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ek nazar can wait watch piya Mann bhaye first ...also start watching yousuf and ALVIDA n diyar e dil ...don't want u to miss the discussions ...
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ek nazar can wait watch piya Mann bhaye first ...also start watching yousuf and ALVIDA n diyar e dil ...don't want u to miss the discussions ...

okay..but i m watching alvida...and watched 1st two epis of diyer e dil...but i feel i will enjoy diyer e dil more if i watch it after it ends...and currently i m watching pyare afzal..i will watch yousuf once pyare afzal ends coz yousuf and afzal both r Khalil's show...i don't want to watch them together coz i might end up comparing these two..but watching alvida and enjoying it a lot..and will start watching piya man bhaye soon