Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I wanna give this one a try...surprisingly, husband is interested too..maybe that's my reason ;)

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anyone watched her last show khuda Na karey? I watched 2?3 epi but couldn't watch the whole drama...how was it?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: grey23

anyone watched her last show khuda Na karey? I watched 2?3 epi but couldn't watch the whole drama...how was it?

I wud hv watched both khuda na karey or nikaah if the hero wasn't that servant junaid Khan...why is he everywhere with lead roles...na acting na shakaal...even the bestest constumes screenplay dialogues heroines can't mk me like him and every other day he has a new drama coming geez

Originally posted by: grey23

was? abhi to chal raha hai😆
grey23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I wud hv watched both khuda na karey or nikaah if the hero wasn't that servant junaid Khan...why is he everywhere with lead roles...na acting na shakaal...even the bestest constumes screenplay dialogues heroines can't mk me like him and every other day he has a new drama coming geez

ha ha ...u r disgusted with him..😆 but i think he died after few epis of khuda na karey...
Yeah he did. I love his chemistry with Soniya though.
grey23 thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

was? abhi to chal raha hai😆

oh i thought it has ended How is it going? Do u follow it?
Yep its good but too sad
Her older sister just got divorced :(
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Maaz has his own warped version of life enveloping all things material/financial. Seeing his Father struggle n strive to provide steam on the table should make him a bit more thankful that he worked so hard to cater for him. The whole bacha saga after finding out about her pregnancy was off key. It's a blessing from Allah He's guaranteed sustenance you just work hard and inroads will be made. He's going off on a tangent that may never transpire.

Edited by Gujar - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Gujar

Maaz has his own warped version of life enveloping all things material/financial. Seeing his Father struggle n strive to provide steam on the table should make him a bit more thankful that he worked so hard to cater for him. The whole bacha saga after finding out about her pregnancy was off key. It's a blessing from Allah He's guaranteed sustenance you just work hard and inroads will be made. He's going off on a tangent that may never transpire.

I can so understand Maaz tension and why he doesn't want a kid now...in today's world running two houses simultaneously and doing business which is not stable yet ...it's foolishness if u mk things worse after having a baby...only the person who has the headache of bearing expenses can understand how big a responsibility a baby is...agree it's a blessing but this blessing eats away a lot of the money and a couple should only take a baby when they r financially stable and here we jus came to know how Maazs business is not going well and incurring loss and here at home instead of giving him a relief the wife is further pressur izing him with baby news ...wish the wives can understand how hard it is to earn money...