Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

😆
seriously he is everywhere these days.. he definitely needs a break... forever 😆 and he can take Sumbul Iqbal with him too

I really wish he takes Sumbul iqbal with him and marries her...god they look so damn together but their PAIRING is jinxed as he always plays a jerk opposite her except for shabezindagi where I first saw them as hubby wife and got crazy...wish there was a luvstory of them in rukhsar too

Me too its good so far
but I feel junaid and zoya are being sidelined
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I wish they didn't jump to her telling agha to quit his singing career so soon...they Cudnt show properly how they fell in love...there was no build up of their luvstory...he is shown to b a rockstar...why will he fall for a x y z gal who jus came to see his concert and admires him...they cud hv shown few circumstances that made agha took notice of her and like her but here in the 3rd Epi itself she is telling him to leave everything for her...when did th relationship got so intense in the first place
Yeah...she should have said that after their relation was out in the open...
it could have been directed better but I still like it
I hope that Sanam teaches a lesson to her saas
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Among the new shows I m liking piya maan bhaye ...mamta and ishq parast more than this show and tumse milke
Hw is tum se mil ke? what is it about?
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Their "love" came too soon...one thing you see she's not even talking to him and tells her friend not to mention his name, and next..she's asking him for concert tickets and is in love with him? Lack of development in the plot big time! Oh well...I still like the overall concept. Have seen 2 episodes so far..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so far its going quite good.. The pace is really good.. hope they maintain it till the end.
Yeah im liking the concept
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not much happening episode. Most of the focus was on Agha Ali and his friend. Their conversations should have been shortened a bit.2ndly, He is supposed to be a great and famous singer. So he could easily afford a cook no 😆