Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was awesome...that Noor chap is such a kameena 😡 Zuleikha finally escapes to Yousuf's house...she wants shelter for one night only...so that next day she can go to the court for filing for divorce...her abba tries to outsmart her ammi and brings police to the house at midnight...but Rafia is smarter than him, and she tells Zuleikha to go to yousuf's place and the police mistake Haajra for Zulu and take her instead to Imran Mugeez's house...of course there they come to know they have been cheated...but at least Zulu has escaped...yousuf's abba not very pleased with the turn of events...but his ammi assures Zulu, tum yahaan ek raat hi nahin, balki tumhari zindagi ke agle 50 saal bhi yahin pe reh lo👍🏼

Precap: That evil maulvi comes to yousuf's house and there he comes to know who yousuf actually is...he makes fun of yousuf's dad..

Yousuf is being beaten up badly by Imran and Wali's thugs...Zuleikha is helplessly watching, but finally hits Imran on the back of his head...he falls.

For those who want to watch the episode, click the below link.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6cEPn35fVs[/YOUTUBE]
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ thanks for the update
-shabz- thumbnail
Molvi sahbs 7 lakhs went down the drain, hajra ki rukhsati 😆
I hope zulekha gets to the court on time.

Btw i keep thinking why the names zulekha and yousuf, prophet yousuf was never in love with zulekha, zulekha tried to seduce him and later on threw him in jail, i fail to understand why did they choose the names yousuf and zulekha.
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Btw i keep thinking why the names zulekha and yousuf, prophet yousuf was never in love with zulekha, zulekha tried to seduce him and later on threw him in jail, i fail to understand why did they choose the names yousuf and zulekha.

Even i want to know why they choose these names. 😆

nep3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

had to google this story 😆 but i don't understand neither what is so significant in the name and their love story 😔
-shabz- thumbnail
The way they went about the names that they are meant to be together is not right. Zulekha was the wife of Prophets Yousufs master, she was so taken by yousufs beauty that she tries to seduce him. Prophet yousuf escapes from her but the Masters arrives, zulekha immediately blames yousuf, she convinces her husband that Yousuf had tried to molest her. But Yousuf was proved innocent because his clothes were ripped from behind not the front. Later on she convinces her husband to throw him in jail. Thats a brief account of the story. Prophet Yousuf was never in love with her. I dont see the relevance.
-shabz- thumbnail
Regardless of the confusion about the names, i love this show.
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^I'm getting so engrossed in this now.
What I think is, they probably wanted to give the audience a good plot and did not want to keep any relevance with the actual story. It's good in a way because that whole molestation fact is indeed quite disturbing. We can now associate the names with a better story. Okay I probably seemed very vague :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Using the names is actually very confusing...but, I don't think they could've shown Prophet Yousuf and Zulekha's real story on television..that would have created an uproar for sure. The show was title Zulekha Bina Yousuf and that created a problem...which is why they later changed it to Mera Naam Yousuf Hai. If I were to take a guess then I'd say that Yousuf feels a sense of togetherness because of the name...because if you go back to the beginning episodes, Yousuf never had any reason for falling for Zulekha..not even her facial beauty..it was always because he's Yousuf and she's a Zulekha. In the end, Prophet Yousuf and Zulekha did unite regardless of the history they had...but what's funny here is that I don't even see Zulekha and Yousuf ending up together here. I think Khalil Ur Rehman should explain this after the show ends though..he's the only one who can tell us. 😆
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Another awesome episode...
MNYH rocks man...
will comment more after the watched the episodes in details..

love yousuf 's smile at the end of the episode when his sister saying bohut pyari haai pointing at zulekha...