Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I agree. Maya seem to be falling short of that X factor in the initial episodes. Shes getting better now.

Another thing maybe bcoz she didnt have emotional scenes before? maybe thats why her scenes looked pheeka?

Mansha's scenes on the other hand have been very demanding of her as an actress since the beginning. And man has she delivered so well.

I agree. Mansha has been very impressive. She's consistently great in this show. Her emotional scenes have been on point everytime. Zulekha's role on the other has recently gotten more demanding..and I think with that Maya has pulled up her socks and done better than some of the initial episodes. I like her now more than earlier. My biggest problem with Maya is her dialogue delivery..she has a lisp if you've noticed and it was more obvious in the beginning..with more emotional scenes as Zulekha, I've been able to overlook it. I also think with a director like Mehreen Jabbar...you have to bring out your best eventually..and every actor somewhere has turned convincing if not from the very beginning. Plus I think her chemistry with Imran helps. If you watch Diyar e Dil, you'll be surprised to see Maya in some of the episodes as of now. She's borderline unbearable as her character. She can't effortlessly play bubbly.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I thought its just her voice which makes it like that. So she does have a lisp? πŸ˜†
I guess she'll improve with time.

TBH the only actress who has impressed with in bubbly roles in Sanam Baloch. Then ofcourse I have loved her just as much in serious roles as well.

Sarwat too is good in her bubbly self. Saba Qamar too.

But Sanam B is my favourite πŸ˜† She reminded me of Kareena Kapoor in kuch pyaar ka paagalpan...πŸ˜† kareena is the best with bubbly πŸ˜†

Thats what I said. Unless a scene is tough,the actor cant stand out.

There are a few actors who stand out in every type of role they do because they are just that amazingπŸ˜›
I think she tries to speak fast to cover it up πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail

I thought its just her voice which makes it like that. So she does have a lisp? πŸ˜†

I guess she'll improve with time.

TBH the only actress who has impressed with in bubbly roles in Sanam Baloch. Then ofcourse I have loved her just as much in serious roles as well.

Sarwat too is good in her bubbly self. Saba Qamar too.

But Sanam B is my favourite πŸ˜† She reminded me of Kareena Kapoor in kuch pyaar ka paagalpan...πŸ˜† kareena is the best with bubbly πŸ˜†

I love Sanam Baloch. I think she's a wonderful actress. She was awesome in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. I find that performance of hers very underrated...especially on IF (on IF, I think she's generally underrated compared to some of her other contemporaries, people were mocking her in Dastaan out of all shows when it aired on Zindagi for some odd reason πŸ˜†). I think Sanam B is one of the few Pak actresses who can effortlessly get into any kind of role. Apart from one or two performances max, I've never found her weak in any of her shows honestly. I miss her. It's funny you brought her up here..because Maya Ali once said in an interview she looks up to Sanam Baloch a lot when it comes to acting.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just love Sanam Balochn Saba Qamar.. Dono kisi bhi role mein dhal jati hain.. Just the way an actor should be ❀️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shanakhht was Maya Ali's first show for me. N I really liked her in that.. I feel, that role really suited her.. Like wohi bani thi us role k liye...
N yeah.. I find her better in emotional scenes or I should say serious one..
I haven't watched 13th yet, but felt that She was really good in episodes 10-12.. I just felt for Zulekha there...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love Sanam Baloch. I think she's a wonderful actress. She was awesome in Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan. I find that performance of hers very underrated...especially on IF (on IF, I think she's generally underrated compared to some of her other contemporaries, people were mocking her in Dastaan out of all shows when it aired on Zindagi for some odd reason πŸ˜†). I think Sanam B is one of the few Pak actresses who can effortlessly get into any kind of role. Apart from one or two performances max, I've never found her weak in any of her shows honestly. I miss her. It's funny you brought her up here..because Maya Ali once said in an interview she looks up to Sanam Baloch a lot when it comes to acting.

I agree Sanam Baloch is very underrated.. but it makes me love her more. She is such a talented actress and I miss her too
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: RisingAsh

I just love Sanam Balochn Saba Qamar.. Dono kisi bhi role mein dhal jati hain.. Just the way an actor should be ❀️

Aamina Sheikh also. In my opinion (no offense to anyone else)..Saba Qamar, Aamina Sheikh and Sanam Baloch are a class above the actresses from today.
starstruckk thumbnail
In the next episode, I feel Zulekha will run away and the father will take his anger out on Hajra lol...at least that's what one of the promos make it seem like.