Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First title was a lot more attractive than this. Pyaray Afzal has been KRQ's best title that actually suited the show too. They should have come up with a similar kind of title for yousuf :P
Exactly!

So far ive loved every show on A plus which ive watched...lets just pretend Jaanam never happened
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Did they change the show title?
I didn't realise that this is starting so soon *excited* will get to see Imran twice a week 😛
Do you guys know whether the channel will upload the episode on YouTube?? In UK unfortunately we don't get APlus...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Did they change the show title?

I didn't realise that this is starting so soon *excited* will get to see Imran twice a week 😛
Do you guys know whether the channel will upload the episode on YouTube?? In UK unfortunately we don't get APlus...

A plus doesn't hv their own official yt channel like hum or ARY but the good shows of A plus r uploaded in HQ by girls pK channel of yt...so u can watch it from that channel...subscribe it asap...this channel uploads all prominent shows of every channel very quickly everyday
or you can watch it on dramasonline.com
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Sanam B would have been perfect as Haya in Alvida.

I agree! Haya is along the lines of the characters Sanam has played especially in Manchalay, and Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

oohh the OST video is absolutely beautiful! LOVE LOVE!🤪 getting very strong feels for this one - imran looked so good when he was singing along!..cant believe aisa bhi din aaya ke m liking IAN😆
and m so happy its coming sooner! YAAY😳 bring it on😛

and mansha pasha's character likes imran's character kya? whats ur take guys - is she the kabab mai haddi/ third angle/ grey shaded character? her smile somehow makes me feel like that😕

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I agree! Haya is along the lines of the characters Sanam has played especially in Manchalay, and Kuch Pyaar Ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha.

I havent watched those shows or ever seen Sanam play a role like this, yet I still think it would fit her perfectly. Maybe because of her role in Doraha.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I havent watched those shows or ever seen Sanam play a role like this, yet I still think it would fit her perfectly. Maybe because of her role in Doraha.

What the he'll u didn't watch kuch pyaar ka pagaalpaan bhi thA

Why Fawad Sanam ayesha meekal jus rox there IN their respective roles and haissham Hussain does what he rox at...mixing romance emotions flawlessly with comedy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

oohh the OST video is absolutely beautiful! LOVE LOVE!🤪 getting very strong feels for this one - imran looked so good when he was singing along!..cant believe aisa bhi din aaya ke m liking IAN😆

and m so happy its coming sooner! YAAY😳 bring it on😛

and mansha pasha's character likes imran's character kya? whats ur take guys - is she the kabab mai haddi/ third angle/ grey shaded character? her smile somehow makes me feel like that😕

Lol I always wanted people to like Imran beyond his looks and it feels good to see finally it's happening...I m also glad it's coming sooner and the suppsorting cast is good too

ALVIDA and this shows ost r the ones I m addicted to now ...I hv so burned these songs for my CD in my car

Mehreen jabbar always bring amazing performance from Imran...first MALAAL and now this ...I m all charged up