Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok so started episode 13. My heart just sank during the scene where Zulekha pretends to be happy while standing in front of the mirror with her sister..and the song starts playing in the background. The song gets to me every time in this show!
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes!
Btw I always end up tearing up whenever that guitar piece is played in the background for Madiha's scenes,whenever she's sad that is.

Something tells me he'd end up marrying Madiha. Hmm.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

waise what software do you use?!

Kaavish 🀣

Word Count: 1

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I will be happy as long as Noor mohammad doesnt get Bushra. If yousuf doesnt get Z then no one deserves love.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw, I just wanted to share.. As I am watching the pending episodes now n I will be soon watching 11th n 12th.. In episode 10, we got Yousuf n Zulekha's meeting.

For me, it was their FIRST PROPER meeting ! Like, after 10 episodes, we had a big fat proper wali mulaqaat of leads. N that scene turned out to be THE BEST scene of them so far and my MOST favourite one. ☺️

I was giggling like an idiot throughout the scene πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
I LOVED episode 13..just finished it
Wow, this episode was so intense, I wasn't expecting it to be this intense at all. Maya was awesome in this episode! Best performer in this episode in my opinion. Till last episode it was about Yousuf and his sacrifice..but, Zulekha practically gave her life away here for Yousuf. And, I completely agree with Madiha and what she thinks..it's as if Zulekha just broke down and gave in...but then again, she had no choice.

My favorite scene had to be the phone conversations between Zulekha and Imran/phupho They were beyond brilliant!..I don't think I've ever heard a Pakistani character be so brutally honest in front of her in laws post marriage? Zulekha's characterization is so refreshing. She spoke her mind and literally put everyone on the spot...even her father. Those slaps were very intense..and yet, Zulekha didn't back down even once. Maya was wonderful..and I love Khalil Ur Rehman for fearlessly allowing the female character to say whatever she wants.

Everyone else was brilliant also...the writing for Zulekha and Hina's characters in particular were top notch.

I love how balanced both sides are now. Both Yousuf and Zulekha have gone out of their way to sacrifice a part of themselves (or in Zulekha's case - her entire self) for each other. The world hasn't given them any other option yet. I also love the way Zulekha's love for Yousuf has developed..it took her time..but that only made sense..and now she ended up giving the bigger sacrifice. I really hope Zulekha and Yousuf end up together..but I still have my doubts like before. I don't think they're meant to be. The song keeps saying TU MERA NAHI. UGHHH..they aren't meant to be, I just know it. Madiha and Yousuf will marry each other..I don't know what will happen to Zulekha and Imran. I hope the writer proves me wrong or else I'm going to give him a piece of my mind! lol
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Oh yes!

Btw I always end up tearing up whenever that guitar piece is played in the background for Madiha's scenes,whenever she's sad that is.

Something tells me he'd end up marrying Madiha. Hmm.

I know..I've been saying this all along..I don't think anyone will die here..πŸ˜†..but I don't think Yousuf and Zulekha will be endgame. I think Yousuf will end up marrying Madiha.
starstruckk thumbnail
If Zulekha doesn't get Yousuf maybe she'll divorce Imran Mugheez and somehow Ali Rehman will make a guest appearance and she'll marry him? That's the only alternative I can accept if not Yousuf.

starstruckk thumbnail
.. like a Sohaib-esque kind of character making a guest appearance by Ali Rehman. πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Haha! Your sure in love with Ali Rehman!

But oh wow that would be awesome! Well a perfect alternative!