Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

When is this scene gonna come? πŸ˜† Imran has so much emotion in his eyes here.

me too waiting for this scene... and all the other yousuf zulekha scenes too...

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I just reallly want Yousuf and Zulekha to meet now. When she has not only admitted her love for him but even sacrificed her entire life for his freedom. Imagine all the wonderful angst !!! And Yousuf! Who had so confidently claimed that her marriage won't happen but if it's love marriage then nothing could it from happening. Ab kya? Qismat ne mooh ki khilayi. No, I am not getting any sadistic pleasure from their tragedy but I am just so eager to know what happens next!

Abhi tou Yousuf ko aur maar bhi khani hai!!!!!!!! T_____T

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

I have! You know I have noticed this thing..this is a love story bewteen zulekha and Yousuf but they hardly have scenes together πŸ˜† Still feels as though theyve known each other for long. Strange πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan re... we feel the love but we hardly see it..
thats the speciality of yousuf and zulekha love..

kudos to Khalil Sir and Mehreen Mam and also to our imran and maya ali who makes us feel the love ...

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I just reallly want Yousuf and Zulekha to meet now. When she has not only admitted her love for him but even sacrificed her entire life for his freedom. Imagine all the wonderful angst !!! And Yousuf! Who had so confidently claimed that her marriage won't happen but if it's love marriage then nothing could it from happening. Ab kya? Qismat ne mooh ki khilayi. No, I am not getting any sadistic pleasure from their tragedy but I am just so eager to know what happens next!

mais.. me too eagerly waiting for yousuf and zulekha scene...
the bike wala scene, zulekha at yousuf's house and the terrace scene , runaway scene and so on...

@bold
and also yousuf going to be caught for the 3rd time by police.. remember the promo scene where yousuf at court while afia begum looks at him...
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

mais.. me to eagerly waiting for yousuf and zulekha scene...
the bike wala scene, zulekha at yousuf's house and the terrace scene , runaway scene and so on...

@bold
and also yousuf going to be caught for the 3rd time by police.. remember the promo scene where yousuf at court while afia begum looks at him...

Ya Allah khair! ONCE AGAIN JAIL AND COURT?! Abhi tou gundo se maar khani hai! Maine nahin dekhna ye show 😭😭😭😭

What's the point of all this pain if he has to end up getting married with Madiha?

Ya Allah khair! ONCE AGAIN JAIL AND COURT?! Abhi tou gundo se maar khani hai! Maine nahin dekhna ye show 😭

What's the point of all this pain if he has to end up getting married with Madiha?

haan... look like, the upcoming episodes will be heart wrenching... i'm don't know how i'm going to watch it without crying...😭😭

@bold
omg.. that scene.. i'm tried not to think about that scene..😭😭😭
the moment Isaw the btw pictures, i'm still hoping its not going to happen.. Its not like i wish madiha not get her love but yousuf's love is not for madiha.. it's only for zulekha...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago

is that a softwareπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
random thingy I made..

super mais..πŸ‘πŸ‘

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

True! From sweet and innocent confessions(from Yusuf's side ofcourse πŸ˜†),this shall escalate to something more deep,more intense (from Zulaika's side as well as Yousuf's.)

Damn,I cant wait πŸ˜†