obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello. πŸ€—

Nah. I haven't started watching it. Have to start soon 😳
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello :) I started watching ..Yousuf..on recommendation today :) I was told of the significance of their names in history and I guess thats what interested me. N then I saw the trailer and googled a bit of the tale behind the names.
SO yeah watched 9 episode at a stretch. My head seems to be aching a bit now πŸ˜† I swear each time I started a new episode I said to myself 'This is the last episode for today.' and then I would strt with the next epi πŸ˜†

So yeah. The show keeps u glued. With elements of good humour here n there,the show is quite nice.

And one thing I did notice,the supporting cast is impressive,unlike the usual shows. Mansha is amazing here! ( I feel so bad for her character)

and the guy who played kashaf's dad in ZGH,he is great here too πŸ˜†

although Im kinda not happy with hina's acting here. Shes a great actress though. But here idk. In the starting episodes she seemed OTT. Smiling and taunting even at serious situations didnt seem logical to me :/

I dislike the whole immediate family of imran mugheez btw πŸ˜† His mother looks like someone who was born to be a buri saasumaa πŸ˜† and his sister seems ott too. He too sucks πŸ˜†

and even the khaala and ali hamza clan πŸ˜† i guess this was done on purpose,no?

The guy playing Dajee (is that his name?) is good. I admire the bro-sis relationship b/n madiha and dajee. Its so aww. and same goes with yousuf and hsi sister.

behroze is fab as usual. He brings out such warmth in every role he plays.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ I too watched all episodes together in one go.. it was so good to watch.
Ali Hamza n Imran Mugheez n their families r meant to be like this.. itz on purpose.. to give a humorous touch to it.. n I find it hilarious.. πŸ˜†
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
couldnt watch last 2ep of yusuf...how r they...is it somewhat fast paced???or just hanging still there??πŸ˜’
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Hello :) I started watching ..Yousuf..on recommendation today :) I was told of the significance of their names in history and I guess thats what interested me. N then I saw the trailer and googled a bit of the tale behind the names.

SO yeah watched 9 episode at a stretch. My head seems to be aching a bit now πŸ˜† I swear each time I started a new episode I said to myself 'This is the last episode for today.' and then I would strt with the next epi πŸ˜†

So yeah. The show keeps u glued. With elements of good humour here n there,the show is quite nice.

And one thing I did notice,the supporting cast is impressive,unlike the usual shows. Mansha is amazing here! ( I feel so bad for her character)

although Im kinda not happy with hina's acting here. Shes a great actress though. But here idk. In the starting episodes she seemed OTT. Smiling and taunting even at serious situations didnt seem logical to me :/

I dislike the whole immediate family of imran mugheez btw πŸ˜† His mother looks like someone who was born to be a buri saasumaa πŸ˜† and his sister seems ott too. He too sucks πŸ˜†

and even the khaala and ali hamza clan πŸ˜† i guess this was done on purpose,no?

The guy playing Dajee (is that his name?) is good. I admire the bro-sis relationship b/n madiha and dajee. Its so aww. and same goes with yousuf and hsi sister.

your welcomeπŸ˜›...pheww...I guess I dont have to change my nameπŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 10.

A really good one. Zulkha n Yousuf's mulaqaat was unexpected for me.. Zulekha calling Yousuf n saying she wants to meet him n all was a bit wierd for me.. I don't know whenever I see them, itz like Zulekha is more dominating .. aise hukm deti hai Yousuf ko πŸ˜†

The meeting was nice. Don't know if I am the only one who felt something strange the whole time they both were sitting in front of each other... ☺️ Jab k kuch aisa hua bhi nahi tha.. they only were talking in 'general'.
Yousuf toh is LOVE.. how cutely he was presenting his point in front of her.. n he seemed to be convincing to Zulekha too. She was convinced .. we saw that moment. But didn't show it to him..
I loved how that dialogue "tadapna n rona" for Yousuf turned out to be.. She had just said to him that she hasn't gone through all that yet n tadaam.. there we saw that moment.. thanks to the 'beloved' maulvi 😑.. I LOVED tht convo between the two.. where Zulekha is requesting him to leave.. that ' Yousuf woh tumhein maar denge ' was BANG ON.. Probably the best dialogue delivery from Maya so far in this show.. n Yousuf's reaction on that ... awww... 'Tum tadap rahi ho na, ro rahi ho na mere liye ? ' ❀️

this epi was hilarious too.. that Imran Mugheez n Maulvi part too much to handle ... the way Imran was reacting when he got up.. he was like ' mene is admi ko kahin dekha hai ' 🀣🀣
n YES Imran Mugheez is indeed HOWLARIOUS !!!!!

Yousuf gaya jail.. God those officers r so yucks !!!! -_____-
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Thank god u started watching it

It's an amazing show

Khalil sir a d mehreen at their best

Imran. Maya jus PERFECT as ypusuf zulekha

But how come u don't like hina bayat

She is OUTSTANDING AS AFIA...SHE IS THE SHOW STEALER...her each and every taunt is jus so bang on

And Imran moeez and his mom and the khala r jus HILARIOUS
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zona.

couldnt watch last 2ep of yusuf...how r they...is it somewhat fast paced???or just hanging still there??πŸ˜’

Watch it.. not hanging there...