Posted: 9 years ago
what an episode full of powerful dialogues👏
phuphi got scared😆
bechari zulekha got slapped for multiple times🥱
imran mugesh better divorce her😡😡
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I was tearing up at every other scene today. There was just so much bitterness and BRUTAL honesty in the episode. I'll be honest, I am not much of a KUR fan. But today, just for this episode, I wanted to meet him and praise him.

Till now the whole show has been about glorifying Yousuf's love for Zulekha. How he can do anything for her, take any pain for. It was always more of a man's show. But today, the women took the stage. There is just this whole underlying message to the show that PLEASE! Let women make their choices when it comes to things like marriages! For GOD'S sake, don't push them aside as insignificant!

"Tu ne mei zindagi ke 25 saal barbaad kiye hain!"

"25 nahin, 50 saal Moulvi Sahab! 25 aapke, aur 25 mere. Mere saal bhi saal hain, wo bhi barbaad hue hain!"

In KUR's own words, "khareed liya mujhe." These lines, just this whole exchange. God! Afia was so bitter and so helpless. She has lost EVERYTHING. She lost her life when she got married to Noor Mohammad. Now she saw her daughter face the same fate of living a loveless marriage. Just typing this is making me tear up.

And ZULEKHA! My girl! My hero! My...god! My everything, really! She is turning into my ultimate fav female character on TV! Seriously! She was brilliant, BRILLIANT today! The way she gave it back to her phupho, called Imran Mugheez a "hijra", took her father's beating with a smile on her face. What has she got to lose anyway? That fearlessness on her face. She knows she can never truly be happy again, but she won't stand back and let her mother get more pain by the man who has ruined both their lives..

And then there's Yousuf. Allah! How much pain will he go through? He was content taking beatings for Zulekha because at least he had the peace that Zulekh bahar uski hai...but when he found out that Zulekha has gone in someone else's nikaah...uff..eating became a difficult task for him.

I was on and off crying while watching the episode. The dialogues, the performances...everything was so spot on. Whoever thinks this is a show which only glorifies the sadak chaap Romeos should watch THIS episode and realize it's so much more than that! It's about the ugliness of relationships which are FORCED on us. The way girls turn bitter and resentful and make everyone around them miserable because their hearts aren't happy with the relationship they are forced into. But zamane ka taqaza hai...they have to keep their head down and deal with it.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, this is my first ever creation on anything. Yousuf n Zuleikha made me do so... Hope u all like it 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's Epi was powerful dialogues and stupendous acting galore
Maya Ali and hina bayat was unbelievable today

I m so glad they got these roles

They jus proved they can act too
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haven't seen this week's episode yet but seems like it was pretty emotional?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Haven't seen this week's episode yet but seems like it was pretty emotional?

Emotions with dhamaka

It won't mk u cry

It will make u clap

The acting and dialogues are that good
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Here are few more that I TRIED... Hope u like it.. :)

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Ash...
nice creations re.. keep making more..
we have a new photoshopper in the house 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Photoshopping nahi kaavish kaho 😆